Wednesday 14 February 2024

WOYWW

The weeks are flying by and here we are in the middle of February!

Thankfully, I feel I am back to normal and getting out and about a bit more. It means we have had a few lovely walks and I've started swimming again so, all good stuff. 

My main crafty activity has involved these little fellas....


I have popped a creme egg in each one and they will go for sale to raise funds for charity. 

I've just bought some rainbow wool to make a few funky chicks to go with the plain yellow ones 

This little chap takes much longer to knit but well worth the effort. Who doesn't like Peter Rabbit.😀


I made a pretty lining for the basket so they can be displayed nicely.

That's me for this week. I will try and visit a few more desks than I did last week.

Hoping you are all well.

Have a good week 

x x Jo 

11 comments:

Annie said...

Fab makes Jo....I'm sure they will sell well.
Hugs,
Annie x

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Adorable little characters. Time flies by and Easter is so early this year.
ENJOY Happy Valentine's Day to You and Yours💕❤️💕

Susan Renshaw said...

I LOVE the Peter Rabbits! And the chicks - my mother-in-law used to make those...but the ones I have are two big for the current creme eggs. Shrinkflation? Happy Valentine's and WOYWW! Susan #10

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well, they are going to fly off the shelves!! The chicks are cute but the Peter Rabbit is fantastic, you won’t be able to keep up with demand. You have way more patience than me to knit something so small and intricate, lol!! The basket is lovely too, perfect presentation. You are a clever gal!!
Hugs LLJ 7 xx

Neet said...

You always go the extra mile, like the pretty basket to display your Easter Bunnies and Chicks in. You certainly have the eye for display.
Those chicks are adorable but Peter Rabbit is still top of the list with me, he is so adorable and should sell well.
Have a lovely week ahead.Hugs, Neet 3 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Love, love, love your Peter Rabbits. Very clever idea for Easter. Happy WOYWW. Angela #6

Lynnecrafts said...

Love your ducklings and the Peter Rabbit is great. I’m glad you’re feeling better
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 8 xx

Lindart said...

OK, cute OVERLOAD!!! Especially the rabbits, they will sell out immediately! Have a wonderful week, Happy ❤️ Day! Lindart #19

Chana Malkah said...

Your little knitted figures are just too cute! Great basket too!

Have a fabulous week!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, WOYWW #9

Spyder said...

oh that little chick is adorable! and the little mice, so cute!! you are soooo clever. I haven't knitted in years and they really make me wanna have a go again! Sorry I'm sooo late, things just happen and the days vanish!Have a great week! Happy WOYWW?!# 17((Lyn))

Back2OurSmallCorner said...


Your knitted chicks and Peter rabbit are adorable and will sell very quickly. You have made a brilliant crafty job with them and the basket is perfect to show them off in as well. Love them all.
Enjoy your week x