Wednesday 7 February 2024

WOYWW

 Good morning all.

If you are hoping to see a busy work desk today then I am sorry to disappoint you. I have been busy with admin for Tilly Tea Dance which included framing puffin pictures and putting together packs for her next pansy picture workshop.

If you would like to see her work you can follow the link to her website.. . .Tilly Tea Dance.

So, today I am sharing some of the lovely colours that I noticed, on a gloomy wet day in my garden, yesterday.

Firstly, my little Tete a Tete....





The blooms opening on the Camelia...

And the lovely peachy red of the Chaenomelese Japonica


And finally - not in my garden but at Attingham Park. NT.. snowdrops!.


So that's it for today.

I hope the Spring colours provide a bit of cheer for you all. It's been a very sad time for some of our group so I am sending love and all our good wishes to Elizabeth and also to Zoe who lost her son this week. It makes me think we must make the best of every day.

x x Jo 


10 comments:

Annie said...

Beautiful flowers Jo.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Your pics are gorgeous, I do love seeing drifts of snowdrops like that, so beautiful and a promise of spring. Your little daffy are brave souls but so cheery. Well done for doing all the Tilly admin!
Hugs LLJ 4 xx

Neet said...

Love how you and your DD work so well together.
Such pretty pictures from your garden, I love my tete a tete's too but can't get to see if they are out yet. I wish I had a carpet of snowdrops somewhere, I love seeing them.
Hugs as always, Neet 10 xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Jo, busy is good whatever you choose to do. The gardens are all coming to life now though I think we're in for some cold weather before the end of the week. Sending happy woyww hugs, Angela x9x

Crafting With Jack said...

Beautiful spring photographs. Yes, we never know what is round the corner, so making the best of every day is a good idea. Happy WOYWW Angela #12

Lisa-Jane said...

Lovely pictures and yes it is heartening to see the buds all appearing. We ave the same coloured chamelia by our front door and I swear about 15 appeared while I was out at the shop the other day! Have a great week, Lisa-Jane #11 https://www.prettymypage.co.uk/

Chana Malkah said...

Nice pictures! Good luck with your Tilly Tea Dance project!

Hugz,
Chana Malkah, WOYWW #8

Julia Dunnit said...

I about fainted when I saw the NT picture, too much garden! Aren't the snowdrops gorgeous, as is your camellia, goodness that's a lot of buds! I have been looking at weather and I hope you don't get too deeply entrenched with snow and ice, just as all these signs of spring start to show.

Back2OurSmallCorner said...

Happy flower colours to cheer the soul. Thank you for sharing x

Spyder said...

sorry missed this one! I have the same plants and flowers in my garden so its a good sign that spring is on the way....but reminds me that there will be lawns to mow and hedges to cut...Happy last weeks WOYWW!? ((Lyn))