Wednesday 25 October 2023

WOYWW

 Oops! I don't know where time goes.

It's Wednesday morning and I am a day behind in getting my WOYWW post together.

I have been really busy getting Tilly Tea Dance artwork priced labelled etc for her exhibition at the Shropshire Hills Discovery Centre in Craven Arms. She has her work there for two months, including their Frost Fair.

It's always a busy time. Here are just a couple of her little needle felted pictures..



And here is my work for later..

I need to satin stitch around the. bookmarks  and package them.

She also has several workshops, so I have been making up packs of tiny fluff rainbows.🌈

And then, this morning Max is coming round so I can help her make a Roman soldier helmet for Ben to wear, with his costume, for Roman Day this week. It is the end of their school topic on Romans so I guess it will involve a few typical activities. ?!! All good fun!

So that's me for this week.

I hope I can visit a few desks later 

Have a good week.

x x Jo 

10 comments:

Annie said...

Good luck with the Roman soldier helmet. I always love the rainbows of fluffiness.
Hugs,
Annie x

Helen said...

You are kept busy but it pays off , the classes will be popular. Good luck making the helmet xx. Helen #4

Lunch Lady Jan said...

What a lovely rainbow of colours! No wonder the classes are so popular when they’ve got beautiful elements like those to work with. Good luck with the Roman Helmet, at least you had prior warning of it - I remember many a time when my two asked me the night before to make something..I was not impressed!!
Hugs LLJ 2 xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Sounds like you have lots to do today. Hope you've had fun making the helemet, guess it should be done by now. Wishing you a fun woyww, Angela x10x

Lynnecrafts said...

Beautiful Tilly pictures and bookmarks, Jo.
Are you sending Ben in with some old fish sauce for them to taste? I always remember that from the Adam Hart-Davies programmes. Good luck with the helmet!
Take care and happy WOYWW
hugs
Lynnecrafts 12 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

That’s a lot of satin stitching! Beautiful bookmarks though. Have fun making a Roman helmet. Have a great week. Happy WOYWW. Angela #15

Sarah Brennan said...

Have fun making the Roman helmet with Max, Jo. I remember a Christmas cracker and a plum pudding outfit for the Christmas shows when mine were very small. Looking forward to Max's workshop on saturday. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #5

Julia Dunnit said...

Blimey Jo, you're as busy as Max! I am so impressed thst she still makes time to do her own pictures too, her time must be very finely balanced between workshop and making. I love the satin stitch edge to the bookmarks, I think you're very brave to do it, I'm rubbish at it - straight is not really in my skill set anymore! Hope the Roman headwear wasn't too hard, I'm guessing it will be a triumph on the day!

Kelly said...

Hi Jo
I'm coming in under the wire.
You sound as busy as I've been. November will be a bit slower for me and I am ready. Love the art work and those fluffy little rainbow puffs look yummy. I love color. LOL Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #16

Back2OurSmallCorner said...

Hope Ben enjoyed wearing his Roman helmet and the activities at school around the Roman project.
I love the colours on your bookmarks-very pretty colours.