Wednesday 8 November 2023

WOYWW

 Welcome to Wonderful WOYWW!

I have caught up with all my admin and have a few minutes to myself.

So, it's Autumn and evenings are cool enough to enjoy a bit of twiddler knitting.

These were the colours in my bag when I picked up my chunky needles again.....


I am going to make it a bit sparkly and stitch on one of my little knitted fairies 😀


Last week was hectic. I helped Tilly Tea Dance to set up her exhibition at the Shropshire Hills Discovery Centre in Craven Arms  Luckily it will be there until after Christmas, including their Frost Fair. Hopefully her artwork will be sold and make all her hard work worthwhile.

Then, I fell foul of the cough and cold bug. I tested negative for COVID so it is just my usual winter cough but I have barking away and had lots of sleepless nights. I told Annie my desk would just have a bottle of cough medicine and a pack of panty liners today!

So that's it from me.

The sun is shining and I should be out with my school friends enjoying a walk and lunch but I didn't feel like barking my way through lunch or passing the bug on to them.

I hope you are all well and able to get out and about.

Have a good week.

x x Jo 

14 comments:

Helen said...

LOL! I hope the cough goes soon. the fairies are cute and will look great on the twiddler. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Sarah Brennan said...

Oh I feel you with the cough Jo - sick to death of mine now. Hope you get rid of yours soon. Love the twinkly fairies! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Lunch Lady Jan said...

This cough that’s going around seems to last for ages, a friend is similar to you - though I don’t know about the panty liners, lol!!! Lovely colours on the twiddler there and the fairies are so cute, what a simple but effective pattern you have there, they’re pretty. Good luck for Tilly and the exhibition, hope it goes really well.
Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

Glenda said...

Sorry about Covid and your lingering cough! Hoping you feel all better soon! Love that gorgeous blanket! It's goind to be wonderful!
Glenda #14

Christine said...

I'm so with you about the cough . . . . and the panty liners!!!
Love those little fairies . . . do you have a pattern?
have a good week
Christine #15

Catriona said...

My daughter is plagued with the winter cough/cold/chest problem and is exhausted by it. Someone came to the Craft Group yesterday still in the throws of the winter cough etc and wondered why everyone was cross and didn’t want to sit beside her. She was looking for sympathy but we are all over 70 so sympathy was scarce! Hope Max does well with her exhibition and I love your angels. Catriona

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. I think you have a good excuse for getting your feet up and enjoying your knitting. Wishing you a very happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x11x

Annie said...

These bugs need to go now...we have both had them long enough now. Enjoy your knitting.
Hugs,
Annie x

Crafting With Jack said...

Hope you feel better soon, a cough like that really takes it out of you. Enjoy your knitting. Have a great week. Happy WOYWW. Angela #13

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh my word, I hope your cough subsides soon, lack of sleep and over budget on the PLs is infuriating! Seriously, feel better soon. Gorgeous colours for the twiddler, and of course those little sparkly fairies are just gorgeous, my word, how fiddly!

Lindart said...

Sorry to hear that you are sick, not fun. I love the two little dolls, so cute! Feel better, Lindart #18

Neet said...

Such a shame that you are struck down with a cough. Nothing worse for taking it out of you. Hope the twiddler knitting satisfies the artist in you whilst you relax a little and get well again.
Hugs, Neet xx

Lynnecrafts said...

Hope your cough’s better soon, Jo. Lots of hot honey, lemon & ginger!
Love your twiddler
I’m on catch up; have a good week
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 7 xx

Back2OurSmallCorner said...

Your knitted fairies look lovely and will be perfect on a sparkly twiddler or two.
I hope you feel better soon and that the cough doesn't linger.