Good morning all. I hope you have had a good few weeks
Last week we were away on holiday with the family. We took them to Yorkshire and had fun visiting museums, hopping on and off Northern Rail and walking.
Here's a quick trip for you.....
This was a coincidence- having left home in Shrewsbury the day before.🤣We absolutely loved the Jim Moir exhibition in Bradford
This is the Cornmill in Leeds.Ribblehead viaduct....
A heron beside the Leeds Liverpool canal
And finally, the towering cliff of Malham Cove.
A fab time was had by all.
So, as you can imagine, my desk has remained empty. I do have lots of work to do for Tilly so I might have some to share with you next week.
x x Jo 🌈









4 comments:
Lots of fab things to see while you were away. Hope you're feeling better very soon.
Hugs,
Annie x
What a great trip! I’ve been to all apart from Saltaire which looks amazing, must get there one day! Isn’t Ben getting tall now, he’s shooting up.
Hugs LLJ 2 xx
I think we can excuse the emptu desk. Great photos and glad you had a great time. Happy woyww, Angela x7x
Happy too-hot WOYWW!
A lovely vicarious vacation! Hope the heat doesn't follow you wherever you are. It misy be cool SOMEPLACE in the UK :D
Mary Anne (6)
Post a Comment