Wednesday, 29 July 2026

WOYWW

 Happy WOYWW!

Just a quick post today. I've workmen coming to finish our new garden fence. Another day of tea making! They've done a smart job so far. We had to clear out the flower bed so, it looks a bit grim, especially with the dried out lawn.

This week I have been busy making a roman blind for Ben's room. It's more of a turquoise greeny colour than the photo. Of course it doesn't have legs when hung.🤣


Other than that, I have just two flower pics to share.

My lovely Happy Birthday clematis is rambling over the fence from the front to the back garden.

And hubby planted some Alstromeria. I love them and this hot red one is fab. It's a bit stunted due to the dry weather but it's strong and such a lovely splash of colour.

So that's me for this week.

Have a good week all.

x x Jo 🌈 

2 comments:

ukmaryanne said...

Happy pre-knitting WOYWW!
LOL! I spent ages adding sun blocking cling vinyl to 80% of the windows. At some point I would love to get thermal roller blinds but we already have wooden blinds. Love your garden.
Mary Anne (5)

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I've just ordered a blind for the bathroom and hoping it fits okay yours on the other hand obviously will as you've made it yourself, we'll just have to wait and see. Happy and creative woyww, Angela X7X