Wednesday 14 September 2022

WOYWW

 Good morning all. 

I didn't manage to link up with Julia last week so, if you missed my post check out below.

This week I thought I would show you the card that I made for Jan and Gordon's 40th wedding anniversary...


It's a little fabric collage held in place with some free machining.

I hope they had a wonderful day and lots of celebrations. It's quite a milestone isn't it.

This week I have been stocking up Tilly's workshop packs and all the saleable packs that she has available. 

I put together lots of fibre packs with wool tops and yarns and fibres, which can be felted into the needle felted pictures that she creates with her workshop folk. I know she appreciates what I do, but I also thoroughly enjoy playing with the yarns and fibres to create little colour coordinated packs.



Well, that's it for this week. Hopefully Annie will link me today so that you can all see me!

xx Jo



10 comments:

Annie said...

Sorry for slacking in my duty last week. I’m linking you now. Love the card and the fluff bundles are gorgeous.
Hugs,
Annie x

Tracy said...

Good morning Jo 🤗 such a beautiful card that will most definitely be treasured by them both ⭐ adore your wee bundles of colour all ready to go 🌈 Popped and had a look at your post from last week ... I bet your wee nephew loved his Minecraft card ❤ Also sounds like you had the perfect time watching the show outside ⭐ Wishing you a beautiful week ahead with love and hugs Tracy #13 xxx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It’s so gorgeous, I squealed when I saw the card, you’re so clever 😍 thank you for thinking of us, we had a fab time! I shall be putting your card on the JanCave shelves too! Those little piles of colour are very pleasing, that was a good job done.
Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

Diana Taylor said...

Wow, the card is stunning, and I love the deep red - I've just realised 40 must be Ruby! The little wool packs are so delightful and irresistible in those co-ordinated colours.
Hope you have a good week,
Diana xx 15

Crafting With Jack said...

Beautiful card and I love those fluffy bundles. Happy WOYWW. Angela #7

Sarah Brennan said...

What a lovely anniversary card Jo. Loving your colourful dumphing packs too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW, Sarah #2

Helen said...

what a beautiful card! I am so sorry I didn't think to link you last week - I saw the post but it never occurred to me! Happy WOYWW Helen #3

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Jo, I have to admit that I'm late getting round everyone today because we've been to the seaside for a day out, first time since Covid started so it made a lovely change and as hubby said let's go who was I to turn it down. Also we have a new puppy so it was her first time to see the sea. The card look great and the little bundles are a great idea too. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x12x

Lynnecrafts said...

A stunning card, Jo.
Take care, hugs
Lynnecrafts

Susan Renshaw said...

A beautiful card!
I loved that picture of all those 'felting kits'. Felting is on my to do list!
Happy WOYWW!

I am determined to call and comment on all of you this week, even if late!
Susan #5
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!