Wednesday 7 September 2022

WOYWW

 

Good morning all!

Just a quick post today as I am on admin duty for Tilly Tea Dance and have lots of little jobs to do.

I thought you might like to see the card that I made for my great nephew. Like Ben, he is in to Minecraft so, I thought he would like this little felt collage.

I have made another card but I will have to share that with you next week.

I had a little outing to watch the new version of West Side Story this week - open air screen at Attingham Park N.T. It was fun to sit outdoors enjoying a picnic and watching the swallows gathering above us as we waited for the film to begin. Luckily it was a dry evening and we all enjoyed the treat - although it was quite a long walk through the grounds carrying chairs and picnic baskets!

So, that's me for this week.

I hope, if you are coming to the crop on October 1st, you have told Julia so that Annie and I can organise tables/food etc. We are looking forward to it and it will be so good to see everyone again after so long.

Have a good week all.

xx Jo

3 comments:

Catriona said...

Fabulous card and I love how you always personalise the cards you make. Catriona

Helen said...

great card Jo! Your outdoor viewing of West Side Story sounds such good fun - glad it kept dry for you! Helen #1

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Ha, great card! I suspect my nearly thirty year old son would love it too 😊. The evening out sounds wonderful in a very special venue, so glad you enjoyed!
Hugs LLJ 4 xxx