Wednesday 21 December 2022

WOYWW - Merry Christmas!

 Merry Christmas to all my friends worldwide who have popped in to see my desk this Christmas!

I am sharing a few of my old favourites that Ben decorated my tree with last week.

He loves to dip into my Christmas decoration box and we both enjoy picking out our old favourites to go on the tree.

Many of them are hand made (some pretty ancient too!)

We have a little framed cross stitch tree and a Christmas mouse

A little decorated pillow and a little heart - both made by my lovely friend in Yorkshire.


And a twinkly beady star above a beautiful Angel

And finally the little masked Gingerbread Man that Annie made during the lock down last year!


I hope you are all well and able to enjoy a wonderful Christmas time with friends and family.

Sending love and a big hug to you all!

xx Jo

13 comments:

Helen said...

Happy Christmas to you and the family, Jo! I do think a tree with handmade, family decorations is extra special and yours looks beautiful. Have a good week and happy WOYWW Helen #1

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

The tree decorations look lovely Jo. I hope your Christmas is full of smiles. Sending woyww hugs, Angela x8x

Julia Dunnit said...

Happy Christmas lovely Twiggers, so nice to see a few of your special decs. ❤️

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I love seeing other people’s photos and decorations so really enjoyed a mooch around your old favourites!! Hope you and the family have a marvellous Christmas, here’s to a happy and healthy 2023!!
Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

Annie said...

All the memories that go on the tree are my favourite by far...esp the little knitted Santas that Mum knit ;-)
Hoping you have a wonderful Christmas.
Hugs,
Annie x #10

Diana Taylor said...

Love the special little Christmas decorations and how lovely to share the tree decorating with Ben. I hope you have wonderful Christmas,
Hugs, Diana xx #11

Lynnecrafts said...

Your decoration- memories are beautiful Jo.
Hope you have a happy and healthy Xmas
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 4

Anne said...

Hi. Popping g by to wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas. I love handmade decorations. Still have those made by my sons when young ( they are now 44 and 46 ! ) Anne x

Crafting With Jack said...

Wishing you a very happy Christmas x Angela #15

BJ said...

Lovely special decorations, Sending Christmas Warmth and Hugs BJK#9

Neet said...

This certainly is the tie for memories. Lots of lovely ones on your tree.
Hugs & Merry Christmas, Neet 2 xx

Lindart said...

The masked gingerbread man is a hoot! Love all the handmade ornaments- they all have memories attached. I have lots of those as well. Makes decorating the tree so much fun! Have a wonderful Christmas, Lindart #17

meandmysmallcorner said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely tree decorations.
Have a very Happy Christmas x