Thursday 11 February 2021

Just a little bit of cheer!



My latest twiddle mitt is a conversation piece!
Someone suggested songs from the 60s and 70s so I thought this might be fun.
How many Beatles songs can you see?

I attached titles on tapes down the side for reference.






 

I hope you had fun trying to find them all. I certainly had fun creating it.
I'm not sure how long it will last, although I have stitched each item on tightly.

I wish I knew how many twiddlers I have made "In my life"!

Have a great week.

xx Jo

9 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

I certainly didn’t come up with anywhere near the right number, but it is a fabulous twiddlemit. Happy WOYWW Angela #12

Annie said...

Love it Jo. ...you are sooooo clever.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lillianb said...

Love it thats very clever, so bright,

Take care and stay safe,

Lilian B #10

Susan Renshaw said...

This is fabulous...work of art!!

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Awesome what a fab and fun twiddler! I didn't get Fool on the Hill or Norwegian Wood so you snuck those in!
Just brilliant, made me smile xx
LLJ xx

Neet said...

Absolutely fabulous - I bet the nurses/carers won't want to let this one go.
Hugs, Neetxx

Catriona said...

You are so good at thinking up different themes that will really bring joy to people-certainly will bring great comfort to a Beatles fan especially while listening to the music. 💕

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Brilliant! I recognised the yellow submarine instantly - the others took a bit longer, but I think I got them all!

Spyder said...

love this one! I think I got all of them! everyone needs a twigglet!