Friday 12 April 2013

Friday smile and finished by Friday

 Firstly my "Finished by Friday" items...
Two draught excluders in my latest colour combos.
Annie's neighbour wanted one is this colour combo so I made two as I thought they looked really smart.

Then, of course little P. really loved her sister's little bag so I made one for her ready to post today.
I think she will love this one.

 AND....
Following my pheasnt saga from last week....
She has now taken to sitting on top of my hedge and peering at me!!!



 I don't think pheasants nest in bushes so I am quite interested to know just what she thinks she is doing - maybe she is just having a good old nosey round!

Have a great weekend and if you want to join in with the Friday Smile -
then pop over to Annie's A Stitch in time blog - guaranteed to make you smile.

x Jo

7 comments:

Annie said...

That pheatant has really made me chuckle Jo. Is she laying eggs for breakfast maybe?
Hugs,
A x

Gill Edwards said...

Ha Ha love the cheeky pheasant and that little bag is so cute and will surely bring a smile.

Have a good week
Gill x

Di said...

Super cute bag Jo - love the little girlie on it, perfect!

My first thought was that your pheasant might be nesting - she's probably just trying to get a birds eye view of you :)

Hugs, Di xx

mountainear said...

Hmm. I wouldn't put it past a pheasant to nest up there! In my experience they're not noted for their intelligence. We've come across nests in some silly places, admittedly at ground level though!

Caro said...

Your draught excluders are wonderful and that bag is adorable. The pheasant did make me smile...what is she up to?! Thanks for sharing. Caro (#4) xxx

Hettie said...

Pheasants really are daft aren't they! Almost as daft as my chooks!
Liking those draft excluders! Lovely jubbly!
xx

Judys Lace Creations said...

What a darling little bag!