Friday 23 November 2012

Finished by Friday 5

Just a quick "Finished by Friday 5".
I am busy with all sorts of odd jobs, labels, bagging and boxing up all our craft fair goodies etc.

So......

Here are the dollies all ready for their travels.
I pinned them into my wicker/tartan picnic basket - I knew I would find a use for it eventually. We certainly haven't had a summer for picnics have we!!
They are all very excited and much giggling and whispering is going on in there!


 Below are just three more little items for the craft fair.
  • A little framed needlefelted picture.
  • A poppy "dumfling" mounted on card
  • A needlefelted/beaded collage mounted on the front of a little notebook. 
Just one more day to get those last bits finished before the craft fair.
 If you live anywhere close enough, why not come and see us at

Marton Village Hall Craft Fair
Saturday 24th November
10am - 4 pm
(About 18 miles from Shrewsbury on the B4386).
 That's it for this week - see you when all my craft fair goodies are sold out -next week!
x Jo

11 comments:

Di said...

Fabulous Jo - those little dollies are gorgeous!!

I worked out it's almost a four hour drive from here to Shrewsbury :(

Hope it all goes well for you and Annie tomorrow!!

Hugs, Di xx

Annie said...

All looking great Jo....you sound rather excited too :-)
Hugs,
A x

Angie said...

Love the display idea for the dollies ...good luck for tomorrow ...I know you will do well ...wish I lived near by xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Jo how surprising that poppy dumfling caught my eye! love all the treasures, though! thanks for sharing, Shaz in Oz.x

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Wishing you fun and much success. Love the idea of the picnic basket. I will be pricing today and packing up also. 3oth and Dec1..It's a rush, but I'll be glad when it's over. Just wanting nice weather.
Have a great weekend, WOYWW will be here before we know it.

Anne said...

Hi love the dollies. Wish I could visit the craft fair ( not a million miles from me) but I am poorly boo a chest infection with an evil cough. Hope you do really well. Anne x

Redanne said...

The dollies look fabulous in the tartan basket, hope all their laughing and giggling takes them off to lots of new homes! Love your other pieces too, I think it will be a sell-out for you. Hope you have a great day. Hugs, Anne x

Mrs A. said...

Good luck tomorrow. hope you sell lots. Just sbout to make a couple of these little dollies for my granddaughter to put in her advent calendar. They make excellant little present fillers. Hugs Mrs A.

JoZart Designs said...

Well there's a little angel one of them missing and I know where it has flown off to!!! Don't they all look so fabulous? Great display...I'm sure you'll do well at the craft fair.
Lv jo x

Hettie said...

Gorgeous lickle dollies there and great use of the picnic basket. Hope your sale went well.
Hugs
xx

Kezzy said...

Wow so many dollies,oh they are so so cute and I have no one to buy for that would appreciate one :-( might be tempted for my desk lol. The pictures are also amazing. Hugs Kerry xxx