Thursday 29 March 2012

New "HangAbouts"


Yesterday I posted a picture of the latest "HangAbout" that I had made for Kezzy.
Lots of folk left messages and emailed me so I thought I would make a couple more with the fabric I had AND also leave the link to the instructions for making them.

One is ivory with pink/red rosy design and pink lining. The other is pale blue with tiny pink floral design and pink lining.
All other details are over in the blog shop.
http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.co.uk/

If you would like one then email me - twiglet517@hotmail.co.uk

Jo of Jozart has made lots of these and even put really brilliant instructions on her blog (yes - with photos and everything - very clear and easy to follow). If you want to find out for yourself how to do it then follow this link to Jo's instructions -


So thanks Jo for all your help - you are a clever, arty person - I hope we get to meet up one day.

5 comments:

Annie said...

How pretty are those Jo. :-)
....And both made while I put my feet up knitting eh? :-)
Hugs,
A x

Jensters said...

Wow they are wonderful Jo....Well at least you was doing something....lol x

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...these are loVely...and your such a quick worker too...how kind of you to share to-do instructions...Mel :)

Yvonne Moxon said...

Oh I love the fabrics you hace used in these handy hang abouts :)
Im so impressed at the amount of beautiful little dresses you have made for thos little girls what a star! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment Yvonne x

Unknown said...

Cool idea every crafter should have one ;0) XX