Wednesday 27 April 2011

WOYWW- Royal wedding week


"Good morning all you lovely WOYWWers - Scruffy and Cathy here!

Not much happening in Twiglet's work room this week - she has been too busy gardening for M. So Cathy and I have been left to wish you a happy Royal wedding week.
Twiglet has left a very patriotic table with red, white and blue ribbons and stuff.
Note the WOYWW regal pin cushion that Twiglet made for the last WOYWW anniversary.
Also note the beautiful order of service. No, she has not been invited to the Royal wedding!!
This one was all beautifully presented by Tina for her wedding service to Gavin a week ago.
It was wrapped in tissue paper with the little pink felted heart attached ready for us to unwrap before the service began.
The little heart on the front is a photo of one of Tina's own original artworks. Perfect for the happy occasion!

Oh and Twiglet said to show you the picture that you had a sneaky peek of last time. She made it as a wedding present for Tina & Gavin. It is their shop Indigo Moon at Montgomery.
They are about to revamp the shop so that it will be even better than it is at the mo. It is full of gorgeous gifts and vintage pieces so, if you fancy a trip out, pop over to see it.

I think that's all Twiglet wanted me to say - oh - except have a great week and enjoy the Royal wedding day!"
(Right Cathy - show me how to get to Julia's blog and sign up to Mr Linky so that we can go and snoop everyones's desk before Twiglet gets back!!)

25 comments:

Annie said...

Hehehe brilliant. What great little bloggers those pair are.
A x

me said...

What fabulous and thoughtful present. I wish I lived closer, I bet Tina and Gavin absolutely loved it ..bet she had more than a tear in her eye. Have a cup of coffee for me next time you three are together. Love Karen

Neet said...

How come you two got left in charge this week? Not that you didn't do well, you did an admirable job and kept us all up to date. Loved the photo of you two.
Tell Twiglet I loved her picture - what a lovely gift for a wedding. Hugs, Neet #10

Zue said...

Your creations are so much fun and I wished I lived near enough to visit. Actually next time I am in Wales I will take the address with me.
Have a lovely week!
sue xx

Lisa-Jane said...

Love the red, white and blue theme this week and that picture is GORGEOUS!

Ciara said...

Loving the Right Royal theme this week!

Ciara said...

Loving the Right Royal theme this week!

Zue said...

Hi Twiglet. It's me again!
Could you email me the address for the shop? sadesigns@live.co.uk
It would be great if you have time, don't worry if not. I could not find it on the blog.

Thanks
sue xx

Angie said...

Thankyou both for standing in ...great post ....enjoy the wedding.

Sarpreet said...

cute projects, Happy WOYWW 99, Thank you for sharing your desk with us much appreciated it. A great desk. #31.

Helen said...

Great to see you in charge this week, Scruffy and Cathy! Love what Twiglet has been up to, tell her it is fabulous.

SueH said...

Oh, Scruffy and Cathy, you’ve done a fab job of hosting Twiglets blog post for her today, she’s going to be so pleased with the two of you.

Her desk looks so pretty in Red, White and Blue and didn’t she make a good job with that beautiful wedding gift. It’s such a special and unique keepsake.

Happy Crafting!
Sue
x

Helen Laurence said...

Hee hee fabby post! Loving hte pic its awesome. Thank you for popping by my blog the other day x x

Sue said...

Hi Scruffy & Cathy
fab post, only place to be this last week is in the garden,what a handosome couple you make, gorgeous pressie done for Tina & Gavin, ,happy WOYWW sue,x

okienurse said...

WTG Scruffy and Cathy! Hope Twiglet hasn't deserted you for a long period of time. Thanks for sharing. Vickie aka okienurse #35

Andria said...

Brilliant little helpers you have there.HAPPY WOYWW - ANDRIA~29

Hettie said...

Very patriotic bloggers this week. I know Indigo Moon - love it! Haven't been for a little while - perhaps I can persuade Hubby to take me up there soon! Lovely present!!

Diane Mars said...

What a beautiful Blog~ My first visit! I am your newest follower~ oxox, Diane

Cauliflower Cupcake said...

Enjoy the wedding - I can't wait! Love your guest bloggers - they've done very well!
Rebecca (38) x

Di said...

Didn't Scruffy and Cathy do a great job - watch out Twiglet, there might be a takeover bid :) Di x

found and sewn said...

lovely post x

Tina Gilmore said...

Fabuous blog you two. That picture was so gorgeous and it did bring a little tear to both mine and Gavin's eyes, Twiglet is so very very clever. Fab desk, everyone liked the order of services,they were pretty special. Just waiting for official wedding photos before i do my own wedding blog. Love Tina xx

JoZart Designs said...

Great fun post and thanks go to Scruffy and Cathy for their patriotic report. Love the pic you made... such a special gift.
Thanks for popping in on me whilst i was away in Devon ( scheduled my post!) enjoying a fab sunny holiday. I have a great idea for you to make for your shop so will email privately ti you and Wipso.
Hugs Jo x

Sue from Oregon said...

Yep, had to get up at 3 am to watch the wedding...and then go to work later...yikes!

MarmaladeRose said...

Love the Indigo Moon picture. You made a good job of framing it. I find that the hardest part.