Sunday 14 March 2010

A little ray of sunshine!

Thank you for this lovely award Wipso
We certainly bring a little sunshine into each others lives don't we!


We are both alike in lots of ways and have always tried to bring sunshine into the lives of others. Not always easy, but then nothing worth having comes easily does it?

Our blogs are really just a bit of fun and not meant to be taken too seriously - life is too short.

So, thanks again Wipso.
Now I have rules to follow and I am not so good at that!
Here they are:

Pass it on to 6 bloggers
Put a link to your nominees within your post
Let your nominees know that you are passing this award along to them by leaving by leaving a comment on their blog
Link to the blog of the person who nominated you for this award


So, I went on a blog hunt to a few of my favourites - the ones who never fail to put a smile on my face.........
Wipso - it goes without saying - a fab blog from a very special person but of course she already has the sunshine award!
Felted House - a brilliant crafty blogger who also has a beautiful, mischievious kitten - and already has the sunshine award!
MarmaladeRose - the person who has inspired over 150 crafters to be creative for at least 20 minutes each day. It has certainly motivated me and linked us to some very crafty folk. Of course she too already has the award!

Now these folk can consider themselves awarded again but I guess the chain stops then so I will search for a few more to pass this award to.
How about......
Love Stitching Red I just love the way C. creates an interesting, artistic blog with beautiful illustrations, poetry and wonderful artwork.
Violet White One of our 20 minuters who produces lovely crafty items and sells them in her own online shop.
Lululiz Another of our 20 minuters whose blog is a delight where she shares her photos and crafts with everyone.

I like to think that checking out these blogs and seeing all their lovely work, stimulates my creativity and takes my crafty skills off in different directions. So, I would like to thank them for all the effort they put into sharing their work with us on their blogs and hope they will be happy to receive the sunshine award.

1 comment:

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Thank you ever so for the award :o)
I already have it too, but don't mind more!! Great news about Johnny isn't it? I'm still shaking like a jelly with excitement! :o)

Thank you so much for thinking of me and your sweet comments. Have a great week!