Friday 5 February 2010

20 minutes for Valentine's day




Just a quick show and tell because I am going to pop my little project for this week in the blog shop.



I love the idea of dipping into my fabric/yarn stash, choosing colours that I love and creating a little something.
So, my 20 minutes this week have been spent making Valentine's cards.






I used my embellisher to combine yarns, silk and felt and then added beads, bows and a few hand stitches to finish the little hearts off.




My cards were plain white, embossed with a dotty flower pattern. They have a white page inside and a slightly pearly envelope.
I used a stamp pad to highlight the embossing on the envelope in a colour to match the hearts.


I am nipping over now to add them to the cards shelf at Sisters Crafty Creations.

13 comments:

Annie said...

Oh wow Twiglet they are really beautiful. Your time has been spent well.
A x

mckinkle said...

Such beautiful cards! I have absolutely NO idea how you could create such wonderful craft! By that I mean your wonderful hearts, they look like wool, some of it looks like knitting but no, they are so much more than that! Gorgeous!

Keryn x

Annie Jeffries said...

Beautiful. Actually so unique. I have to ask. What is an embellisher?

BumbleVee said...

wow..... great card.... you can't possibly mean that this only took twenty minutes!! It's lovely!

Jude said...

Oh yes..I agree...very very lovely...hope they sell well.

Felted House said...

They're so lovely and you've packed so much detail into each one! xx

Mariana said...

These cards are beautiful! So much work!


www.florcita.eu

Lynne said...

They're fabulous. Each one an individual. Love the colours.

Annie Jeffries said...

Hi Twiglet. Thanks for the 411 on embellishing machines and the lead to Wipso. I had not seen these machine before.

MarmaladeRose said...

Beautiful, my kind of colours. Lovely mixes.

Tallis said...

So many posts to catch up with, but fabulous work as always - some inspiration too

Julie said...

Your dumflings are fabulous!!!

Julie said...

Meant to post that on your WOyWW post -oops! Gorgeous card - love the textures! Julie