Friday 6 November 2009

Just a bit of felting fun.






I didn't want to waste my little experiments, made whilst playing er - practising on my new machine. So I added a few beads and mounted them on cards. I have a box full of little experimenst like these. They always come in useful for birthday and thank you cards.










I still have all my daughter's crafting goodies stacked in boxes here so I just dip into all her lovely stash of fabrics, fancy paper and cards. I hope it takes a long time for her to remember that they are here!!!

5 comments:

Annie said...

What a beautiful record of out felting fun sis. A x

bayou said...

Wow, Twiglet! Another artistic way of felting. They look fantastic!

BumbleVee said...

these are great...the middle one looks like poppies....

I've been stabbing up a few of my little felted bears... found a lady up the block who wanted to learn how to do one...so hope we can get one jointed today...from all the bits she will have made during the week. Well, at least I hope she managed to get them done..... lol....

Norma Murray said...

They are lovely!

Calico Kate said...

These look really pretty and quite saleable too!
I love sending and of course receiving a handmade card.
CKx