Good morning all!
Oh so many bits and bobs for you to snoop today!
Click on the picture to enlarge it if you really want to study the contents of my workdesk.
I am afraid I just dumped everything in here after an evening of hand sewing in front of the tv last night.
Can you spot...
- the neat chrome toast rack that I bought for 30p from the car boot sale. I want it for our craft fair so that I can stand mounted pictures for sale in it.
- a box of junk beads that I am using for my little dollies arms and legs
- a box of half-made dollies (pop back on "Finished by Friday" this week to see them properly)
- a clever knitting and sewing aid that I found in a drawer
- lots of ribbon and bits and bobs - all beautifully colour co-ordinated by Maxine - it's her stash but I have been raiding it for the dollies
- a pretty little tin that came from Mum's - strangely it has a little label inside the lid that says... Ann P 1Z so I guess it was once Annie's school sewing tin!!!
The card is printed but it looks like a fabric collage with buttons and hand stitches. It has a perfect little comment printed on the back - Born to Stitch by Philippa Phipps:
"All lovingly stitched by hand at the kitchen table with friends, a lovely cup of tea and a slice of cake".
And that's exactly what we three were doing yesterday on fun day Monday.
I tried to visit a few extra desks last week and it was fun to "meet" some new folks and their desks so I will do the same this week. If you want to join in our mad Wednesday blog hop - then follow the link to Julia's Stamping Ground and see what we are all up to.