Wednesday 10 February 2010

Happy 101



Well thanks Wipso for my Happy 101 award.

Now I have to think of 10 things that make me happy.


In no particular order.....


1. All my friends - I have some brilliant ones who have supported me through good and bad times.

2. Bestest friend of all - Wipso. Such a caring, wonderful sister - I am so lucky to have her but happy to share her with ALL the folk who love her to bits like I do!

3. A gorgeous ,talented daughter who shares my sense of humour and makes me so proud to be her mum.

4. The view from my windows over the Welsh border hills.

5. Nature in all its aspects but especially our birds and a starry sky on a frosty night.

6. Crafting - I am a Jack of all trades, master of none but thats great cos I am never bored and always have something on the go!

7. Live music - well any music really.

8. Books - especially ones that are so good I don't want to put them down.

9. Painting my nails bright red.

10. Dancing round the kitchen to my favourite pop music - well I have to get my exercise somehow in this cold weather!!
I am supposed to pass this on but might give it some thought. I don't want my hard working blogger friends to get blogged down in blogging blogger awards!

2 comments:

Annie said...

What a lovely list sis....think I could have written it for you though cos I know you so well :-)
A x

Friko said...

Wipso is right, it is the loveliest list, written by a person who is obviously very happy with her lot in life and very appreciative of all the good things (people) she has.