Wednesday 28 August 2024

WOYWW

 Happy WOYWW everyone 

We are sharing our work spaces with anyone who pops in to see what we are up to. If you want to join in, visit Sarah's Craft Shed and link up.

Last week I had my box of lacey bits and bobs out and made a little card with tiny scraps, buttons and embroidery. Maxine has made lots like this over the years and I had one of hers to give me an idea.

So here is the finished one...

My friend loved it, so, I am going to make a few more.

I also made a denim bottle bag for the Pimm's that I gave her for her birthday..

I left it fairly plain as I thought it could then be re used and is unisex.

A great way to re-cycle the leg of a pair of old jeans.

So that's me for this week.

Have a great week. 

x x Jo 🌈 


12 comments:

Helen said...

What a pretty card made from scraps! the bottle bag is clever too, no-one would guess it was a leg from jeans! Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Lunch Lady Jan said...

What great ways of upcycling scraps and old jeans! The card is so pretty and the bottle bag is just brilliant, clever to leave it plain for recycling. Just the sort of thing I’d like!! Hope you’re all ok, are you still on Granny duties? I don’t know when the kids go back to school.
Hugs LLJ 4 xx

Susan Renshaw said...

Both excellent fabric makes! Especially like the bottle bag!
Happy WOYWW! Susan #7

Lynn Holland said...

You’ve given me an idea now for Christmas bottle wrapping. Thanks Jo
Lynn xx

Neet said...

Love the repurposing. Good idea to keep it plain.
Lovely card that you made, so pretty and delicate.
`hugs, neet 1 xx

Lynnecrafts said...

I love your recycled lace card, Jo. So pretty! And the bottle bag is clever recycling too.
Take care and happy WOYWW
hugs
Lynnecrafts 13 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Fabulous card and great bottle bag. Homemade gifts are so lovely to receive. Happy WOYWW. Angela #9

Sarah Brennan said...

Love the card Jo! What a great idea for a bottle bag - fab recycling. Thanks again for getting that lovely picture to me so quickly. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

BJ said...

Super fabric/lace/button/embroidery collage card, gorgeous and super use of old jeans too. Hugs BJ#12

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I love the lacey card but think I would have to scan it and keep the original but it's obviously someone special that you sent it too. Happy woyww, Angela x10x

Annie said...

Love the card and the bottle bag....I'm looking forward to getting creative [but it wont be any time soon lol].
Hugs,
Annie x

Back2OurSmallCorner said...

Your scrap card is very pretty. Amazing what can be done with small remnants of fabric. Genius idea withe the denim bottle bag.
I'm catching up with a months blogging so enjoyed reading about the fun time you had with your grandson. Shrewsbury Quarry Dingle garden is a lovely place to visit, always lovely plants to see. Enjoy the rest of your week.