Wednesday 21 August 2024

WOYWW

 Good morning everyone. Here we are again sharing our work spaces. If you want to join in then pop over to Sarah's Craftshed. It's always nice to meet new crafters and we are a welcoming bunch.😃

I am having a quiet, chill out week as my friends and family have left me to my own devices and gone on holiday!

Tilly left a few pictures for me to mount and frame. I love these little felted coastal landscapes.

Yesterday I prepared a collage ready to embroider for my friends birthday. 

I have a box of lacey bits and bobs that I dipped into for little trimmings.

I will take a photo to show and tell next week ( hoping I remember 😃)

So that's me for this week.

I hope you are all well and enjoying the summer.

X x Jo 🌈 

9 comments:

Neet said...

Hope you do remember to show and tell next week - I love seeing your work and this sounds wonderful.
Hugs, Neet 2 xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Nice to have some time to yourself after a busy few weeks! That box of trimmings looks just like the exploding box of fabric scraps under the bed in the JanCave! Thanks for your very kind offer of sending more scraps but I think I have sufficient already!! Lol!!! Love Tilly’s little artworks, so pretty, you’re a good soul framing them up.
Hugs LLJ 6 xx

Lynnecrafts said...

Lovely to have some quiet craft time. I love those landscapes and look forward to see your collage card.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 7 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

The landscapes are gorgeous! Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

Sarah Brennan said...

I would love to purchase the one on the right Jo. Can you ask Max to let me know how much it would be. My collection is rapidly growing. What a great trimmings box! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

Twiglet said...

Bless you. I will message her and get back to you.xx

Helen said...

Glad you are enjoying a quiet "you" week! I like to get out and about in my time off work to make it worth it, but not sure the weather will be suitable the rest of the week... we'll see! HappyWOYWW Helen #1

Lindart said...

Lovely framed Tilly landscapes! Looking forward to seeing your creation! Have a fun week! Lindart #15

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Love the Tilly scapes, beautiful. Those little p[ieces of lacey bits look interesting and can't wait to see how you use them. Wishing you a happy woyww evening. Hugs Angela x9x