Friday 9 November 2012

Finished by Friday 4


Welcome to Finished by Friday 4. 


My little golden girl is here to show off her gorgeous dress and beady limbs!

Just remind me should I ever say "I fancy making red onion chutney" again......
After chopping a big bag of red onions - enough to half fill my large pan - and weeping copiously -  I added the rest of the ingredients. The contents simmered and filled the house with a wonderfully lingering aroma!!
AND the end result ...... just 3 tiny jars of chutney.
Needless to say - life is too short for that - I will be stocking up at the local deli where they sell my favourite.
The above quiche was much quicker and totally delicious. I used leeks with asparagus and feta cheese.
We had it with a salad on day one and then with a baked potato and baked beans on day two.

AND lastly  - ta - da!!!
...a few of my little scrapbox dollies.
I think I have made 27 but that includes the little fairy that I showed you on WOYWW and also I made the little girls a witchy scrapbox dolly for Halloween (forgot to take a pic of them!)

I called this one Crimble.
More Christmas scrapbox dollies next week......

Thanks for popping in - I am glad you are enjoying my show and tell.

That's it for this week - see you next week.
x Jo

5 comments:

Neet said...

Those dolly makes are absolutely adorable and I love that Crimbo one.
Don't mention chutney to me either (any home made chutney in my case). Made some a couple of years ago and it boiled and boiled and boiled (or should that be simmered?). Felt like ditching it but I didn't and I too got very little yield.
Thanks for visiting me - have a lovely weekend.
Hugs, Neet x 43

Annie said...

It looks like you are enjoying making your little dollies......I just hope they all sell now :-)
Hugs,
A x

Anonymous said...

Oh they were worth waiting for, they are gorgeous. Am off to have a look in the shop as I'm sure I know someone who would like one of those.
Loving your 'show and tell' days.
Tricia

Carol said...

I made loads of chutney last year, Autumn chutney, Christmas Chutney -so much that despite giving lots away I still have jars in the garage. This year - not one.
Love your little dollies.
Carol xx

BumbleVee said...

ahhahha..how cute ...lots more little dollies.... ...