I had cleaned my car, done the ironing and made a homemade chicken soup lunch so I reckoned the rest of the day was mine!!!
So here is the little dress all finished. I made it slightly larger than planned so that it will probably fit little L.
I have enough fabic left to make her big sister P. one too!!
Here is a close up of the applique.
I like the idea of applying them with Bondaweb and then free machining round them. Its quick and easy and each one will always be different.
I know, these days, children's clothes are so cheap that it's hardly worth all the effort but I enjoy the challenge and I suppose the pattern only used about 50p worth of fabric and a couple of pretty buttons.
Well worth the effort, I think.