Wednesday 15 March 2023

WOYWW

 Good morning all.

I hope you are all well and that those of you feeling under the weather, soon bounce back to full health!

Today I am showing my table, as it was yesterday morning, before action began 



Max wanted to practise her new Mcfelty workshop and produce some samples to aid her felters.

So, I set my table out with the materials and waited for my tutor.🤣🤣 I was itching to start but thought I should wait for instructions.

These are the results of our labours.....



These are the two little samples that I made.


My other little crafty activity this week involved the recycled denim.



I just cut out little hearts, filled them with beads and stitches and put a brooch pin on the back. I will probably sell them for charity. Do you think they are worth a fiver? Honest answers only!!

So that's me for this week.

Join in with our blog hop over on Julia's Stamping Ground. All are welcome to check out our crafty desks.

x x Jo 


10 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Oh I do so love those highland cow felted pictures Jo. Cute denim pieces too. I would pay £5 for such a pretty hand made brooch. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Helen said...

glad you waited for your tutor! love the results of the latest class. Your brooches look great - I agree, £5 seems a good price to me. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Annie said...

I love the McFeltys...I really hope her class goes well. Your brooches are well worth £5.
Hugs,
Annie x

Tracy said...

Oh my Jo 🤸‍♀️ happy happy post ... oh my to be sat at that table surrounded with touchy feely gorgeous rainbow coloured goodness 😍 loving your samples,what a fabulous workshop that will be⭐️ Toooo the prettiest of hearts ... more than worth £5 💕❤️💙 adore the purple one 💜 Looove what you create ⭐️ Sending much love and hugs Tracy #7 xxxx

Lynnecrafts said...

Those ‘Heeland cops’ look great, Jo. Yes, I think your brooches are worth a fiver, they look beautiful.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 12 x

Neet said...

Your desk before you start is as good as someone's when they are finishing off for the day. Full of goodies. But then I spy later down the McFelty's all complete - I love them and am envious of you having such a talented daughter who tries out her new designs with you. Cannot think of anyone to craft with that would be better. Mother/Daughter combo is priceless.
Hugs, Neet 2 xx
ps I never got an email from you last week

Crafting With Jack said...

Beautiful little brooches. Did you happen to see the denim dress a lady had made on the repair programme. She was bringing an item in. Really hard to find nice denim skirts and dresses in the shops. Love the highland cows. Happy WOYWW. Angela #7

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Loving the felted pictures and bet they were fun to make. The brooches are a great idea and look lovely. They are a great way to use up little trinkets too. Wishing you a very happy asnd creative woyww, Angela x11x

Julia Dunnit said...

Looks like the trials were a success, wonderful Coos! I wonder if between you you found any wrinkles or stumbling blocks..it fascinates me how you can prepare, prepare prepare and as soon as you’ve a roomful of customers and they open the kits…. Bang, a wrinkle. It’s a great bunch of colours, a lovely subject again too! and also a lovely pic of you both, don’t overlook that as a treasure!

meandmysmallcorner said...


The highland cow designs are very cool and capture their shaggy coats perfectly.
Your little denim brooches are lovely and you have put such a lot of detail into them. A handcrafted item like that-most definitely worth the price.