Wednesday 12 July 2017

WOYWW

Normal service will resume as soon as possible!
Good morning all. Technical services have been problematic here for the last few weeks and it just shows how reliant we have all become on our computers, cameras etc doesn't it.
Well, I think the computer is sorted now and I am using my camera phone for my pics at the moment.

This was snapped on my desk last week...


It's a christening card for my little God daughter. We had a lovely celebration - I just hope her Mum is good at photo-shopping the pics of old scar face here!

My work desk today is my kitchen unit top. I have Ben here and today we made cheese straws. He has eaten two already (Don't tell his Mum!).
He then spent the next ten minutes drawing in the flour on the work top - messy but fun, and a good way of encouraging him to draw without having to concentrate on holding a crayon. He drew tracks and diggers and then rubbed his floury has hands over them to make it snow!

Well as you see - no action on my real work desk but who cares - I am enjoying every minute.

Thanks for calling by - have a great week.

x Jo

14 comments:

Annie said...

The Christening card is beautiful Jo. I'm sure it will be treasured. Looks like Ben is having fun in the flour. I'm having a little visitor with his mummy this afternoon but don't think we will be getting the flour out 😀
Hugs,
Annie x

Sarah Brennan said...

Ben looks like he's having real fun. Such a lovely Christening card and so unusual using fabric to create the focal image. Sarah #23

Claire said...

Love the card! And cheese straws are a family favourite here, too.
Happy WOYWW :)
Claire no. 4

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Jo, saw some of the photos on Fb, you looked great! I'm sure Ben is enjoying every moment of the baking & playing. Great when they can have fun without expensive toys. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 XxX

Cheetarah said...

That is a lovely card! Have a great week! Xo Cheetarah WOYWW #19
Contemplations of a Kitty

Di said...

Hi Jo!

I'm so out of touch! Hadn't realised about your face work, hope it continues to heal well. 'Bio-Oil' is very good for post-surgery scars - I used it after I had a mole removed from my back a couple of years ago. And, they sell it in Sainsburys too!

Take care

Love

Di xx

Helen said...

I am lost if I have no computer (can't blog from my phone) - we are certainly very dependent on technology nowadays. The Christening card is fabulous Helen #2

Hazel said...

Beautiful card and yum yum to the cheese straws - Hazel WOYWW 36 x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

The card is gorgeous, love it. Somebody looks as though he's having fun. Have a great woyww and a lovely crafty week, Angela x12x

April said...

How fun! Playing in flour. :-)
April #22

Anavon Harris said...

Love hearing about your day and your card is awesome... :)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Ben's floury artwork made me smile, I feel like joining in! If there are any cheese straws left over then Rhys would help you out with them 😊
Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

Lindart said...

I love the drawing in the flour, just process, no worries about the end product, sheer fun! Your Christening card is lovely! Hope all your woes are fixed soon! Thanks for visiting, Lindart #31

Di said...

Hope the Bio Oil helps - as you'll know by now, you don't need very much at all and it doesn't leave an oily film either. Good luck with the appointment :)

Hugs

Di xx