Thursday 20 July 2017

WOYWW - on Thursday!!

Oh - I know I am a day late but my desk hasn't seen any activity from me recently and I just wanted to share the little cardi that I finished.

It's a pretty peachy colour and I love the little picot edging.

My workdesk has been covered with lovely pictures that Maxine has finished and left for me to mount.
She has been busy with workshops - here's a link to her Tilly Tea Dance facebook page if you want to see more.  Tilly Tea Dance   

So - very short and sweet this week.
Thanks for calling by.

x Jo

8 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Very pretty it is to Jo. Happy belated woyww, Angela x9x

Dorlene Durham said...

So sweet. I love the color too. Dorlene #31

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It's good to see your desk, I don't care what day it is! That little cardi is very sweet indeed, love the colour and the picot 😍
Hugs LLJ 4 xxx

Helen said...

gorgeous cardi! Helen #7

Annie said...

That's so pretty Jo. Better late than never eh?
Hugs,
Annie x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Ah very pretty Jo, do love th epicot edging too, love picot edging in crotchet too, just adds a certain "finis" doesn't it?
...and desks can be shared any day really, in my mind!! Could've waited another day and shared it as a smile too 😁
Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Jo,

OMG - am in love with your little cardigan. I love the peachy color and the pattern is adorable! I've gone back to knitting dish cloths for now. My brain can't handle a pattern!!

Happy belated WOYWW
Hugs, Kay (28)

Sarah Brennan said...

What a gorgeous cardigan. Lovely colour! Happy belated WOYWW Sarah #17