Wednesday 7 September 2016

WOYWW

Better late than never!
Welcome to my work table - this week has been mostly doll/teddy clothes week.
Ben's teddy needed a few bits and bobs for his holidays so he now has a T shirt and shorts, nappy and holiday bag.
I have also been finishing off my little dollies outfits including a sleepsuit, nappy and knitted cardi. I still have a few more to finish ready to go in the little birthday bags.

The rest of my week has been spent mounting pictures etc for Tilly Tea Dance and then we went over to The Quirky Fox gift shop in Llangollen to deliver them. It's a beautiful little shop/gallery and we were met with a very warm welcome by one of the owners who loved Tilly's work.

So that's it for this week - short and sweet.
Join in with the mad blog hop over at Julia's Stamping Ground.

Thank you for calling by - a big hug to all who need one!!

x Jo

10 comments:

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

What a lovely selection of bits and bobs to play with. I bet the littlies will get many hours of fun with those.

Fiona #40

Annie said...

Those look brill Jo. Thanks for calling round this morning and for that extra hug now....boy do I need them at the mo.
Hugs,
Annie x

Felicia said...

Jo, I am always envious of your sewing creativity! I don't want to sew, mind you, but I do envy those who do and make such sweet, and precious things! Love this! :) Blessings, Felicia #43

Helen said...

gorgeous teddy/dolls clothes. have a great week. Helen #1

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous little works of art, love them. Have a great woyww,
Angela x 17

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Those little clothes are brilliant! You have a real knack of making small things - I've come to the conclusion that I simply don't have the patience! I bet those items get played with over and over again.
Hugs, LLJ 7 xxxx

Diana Taylor said...

Hand made dolls clothes, especially knitted, always remind me of my childhood as my Grandmother spend most of her retirement making dolls clothes for 6 granddaughters! I'm sure some lucky little children are going to have hours of pleasure with what you've made!
Hope you have a lovely week,
Diana #21

StampedbyChris said...

Gosh..these are so very adorable! It's been a long time since I made doll anything for my daughters. Maybe I should start again for the grands.
Hugs,
Chris P #30

Elizabeth said...

Belated Happy WOYWW, Jo. Love the little clothes on your desk this week. The Teddy outfit is fabulous and the dolly is going to look gorgeous in hers. It has given me an idea for what to do for my great-granddaughters this Christmas. Thanks for the inspiration. Have a great week. Hugs, Elizabeth x #41

Morti said...

Oh bless- your current makings are so sweet! Don't forget to share the final few items...

Morti @24