Wednesday 27 April 2016

WOYWW

I am a bit slow at posting my WOYWW today.
I have a happy crafter here, busy wet felting some background pieces, and I am having fun keeping Ben busy!
So just a couple of things to share with you...



Firstly, another peek at my ATCs for the WOYWW 7 swap. I have made about 20 so, it will be first come first served, if anyone would like to swap with me. I think Annie and I will be posting a few out together as usual so, if you would like one, leave a comment  and I will do my best. We always love to send our little ATCs around the globe and it's lovely to hear from our blogging buddies in return.

These are the latest Twiddle muffs that I have finished. My friend gave me a bag of chunky wool and I managed to make all of these with it. I think I have made about 30 now. I think that will be enough at the moment as I have a few other jobs I want to do instead.

Here is my latest little Katie Morag sock doll. I sent her to replace a lost one so it was good to help out someone in need!
That's all for now folks - thanks for calling by and for all your lovely comments.

have fun...

x Jo

16 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love those Twiddle muffs! Such a good idea! Katie Morag is beautiful! I would love to swap with you! Hope all is well with you! Hugs, Chrisx

Nikki said...

Look at how busy you are every thing looks fantastic I'd love to swap with you. I'm sending one off to Annie so I'll send one for you too in the envelope hugs Nikki 7

glitterandglue said...

Great fun twiddle muffs there, Jo - and a cute Katie Morag doll. Well done. Good looking sneaks at your ATCs as well - I'm ,missing it this year as we hope to be away that week and won't have wifi....
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2

Diana Taylor said...

What an adorable little doll - I like her little kilt! Your twiddle muffs are looking good - I'm very impressed with 30 - you must be a very fast knitter!
Have a great week,
Diana #22

peggy gatto said...

What fun it is to see all your creations!!! Precious doll!
Have a great week!

Lynn Holland said...

You are a busy bee Jo. Katie Morag is adorable
Lynn 12 x

Anne said...

Lovely makes Jo - as always. Anne x #56

Susanne said...

Lots of crafty goodness. The swaps look great! Happy WOYWW. Susanne #38

Helen said...

your atcs are always spectacular and these look no different. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Playing catch up on visits. Peeped about a bit and again such pretty posts.
What treasures you made for Maxine and Annie. Just love the soft colors. PRICELESS . I would like to exchange ATC's with you messaged Annie on it.
Pretty flowers for Friday's smiles too. Your little Katie is adorable.
Weather here is lousy. wind, rain and 40 degrees, but I've a lot to do inside getting ready for a garage sale. Have a wonderful week.

ToadilyDiane said...

Love your doll...and your ATC! they are so cute!
Have a great day.
Diane - WOYWW #36

Elizabeth said...

Hi Jo, your ATCs look lovely. I'm still thinking about what I could do for mine. I'm so behind :( Your twiddle muffs are wonderful and Katie Morag is gorgeous. You've been busy this week. Hope you have a good week. Hugs, Elizabeth x #40

Sharon said...

Those ATCs look beautiful (the peek I see). I would love to share with you. Looks like you've had a busy, productive week.

Love your sock doll. She looks like she'd bring a lot of happiness to lucky recipient.

Have a great week
Sharon K #46

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Look like you've been busy this week with great results. Happy woyww, Angela x 21

Annie said...

Twiddle muffs are taking over the world :-) Well done you sis....so many will now benefit.
Hugs,
Annie x

Neet said...

Love Katie, the Twiddle Muffs and, of course, the atc's - please can we do a swap? Have already mentioned it to your sister - would not be swap atc day if I did not get one from the two of you.
Hugs, Neet xx