Wednesday 6 May 2015

WOYWW

 Good morning all!
Welcome to my crowded work table.
I thought I would take a pic to show my blind in place together with the matching table cover.
That is the last blind I need to make - just a few pairs of curtains to get sorted now.

I took a close up of the table top so that you could have a good snoop...
  • binoculars so that we can see what is on the pond the other side of the building site. On Saturday Annie and I spotted a heron, coot, mallards, geese, swallows and a buzzard!
  • some blue cotton yarn to make hoodies for Ben
  • my hand dumfer and dumfing machine 
  • some wool rovings and yarns
  • on the left, the reverse side of my ATCs - I have managed to make a few!!
I will show and tell my ATCs on the WOYWW 6th anniversary at the end of the month.
Hopefully I will have made a few more by then.
If anyone wants to swap, leave a message in the comments or email me.
We always have lots of fun sending and receiving them so feel free to join in!
Thanks to the efforts of the lovely Julia, we have been blog hopping around hundreds of crafty workdesks worldwide for the last 6 years! Time flies!

Have a great week.
x Jo

15 comments:

Annie said...

I really love your blind and tableclothing Jo....can't wait to plan the colours for mine [when I've got one of course!].
Save an ATC for me wont you?
Hugs,
Annie x

Partofyourstory said...

Well done Jo and nice to see you back and getting sorted. Can't believe how quickly it all went. We never managed that coffee! Hope all ok, so busy here too with setting up the workshops and sorting out the house - but it's all looking great. Hope to speak to you soon and we can probably still do that coffee at some point. Much love xxxx

Robyn said...

I would love to swap! I got an idea form my ATC in a dream last night, right after I posted!
I will email you with my new address. I need to work on some blinds for my new place.
Love your busy desk!
robyn 4

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Cor, I really love the blind - it looks great! I've never had ago at making anything like that...was it hard?
Your table is a wonderful sight piled up with different projects like that. Those rovings are really bright and colourful...makes me happy :-)
Hugs, LLJ 2 xx

BJ said...

What a busy bee! - Happy WOYWW - BJ#35

J said...

Love the blind and matching cloth, a lovely array of colours on your desk
Jan S no 33

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love the busy desk! I keep binoculars on our table at the caravan! I hope to send you an ATC via Julia at the crop! Chrisx49

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Twiglet, I would love to swap ATCs with you. Love your new blind too. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 23

Helen said...

You've been so busy and your crafty space looks great! Helen 6

Christine said...

Don't mention Herons to me - we had one visit us recently, cleaned out our pond of fish. We had to restock so built a cover for the pond, doesn't look very nice but mr heron cannot eat our fish anymore!!!

Your blind looks wonderful.
Have a good week
Christine

Bishopsmate #42

Nikki said...

Look at all that lush art your creating it's always so wonderful to see
I'm swapping with your Wipso so I can pop an extra one in for you if that is okay to swap with you that way :)

hugs Nikki 8

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Lovely blind...I wish I lived close, I'd love to watch you do this dumfing. Always so awesome to visit you and your lovlies. Will commit to ATC's next week, I've so much right now don't know if I can get some prepared. Happy Week.

Juliab said...

Congratulations on getting settled so quickly Jo - we're still a long way off that and we have been moved 14 months now!

I would love to swap an ATC with you! See you soon

Hettie said...

Haa Haa! I had to laugh at your comment about having binoculars in your craft room. I thought I was the only one!!
I would like to swap again if you would too!
Hugs
xx

Neet said...

Looks like I have missed a lot whilst on holiday (with little or no internet connection) so am ready to play catch up.
Please can I swap atc's with you?
The blind looks kind of cool but I need to know now why you are making them. The bird spotting sounds great - I must be missing something without a doubt.
Off to check back.
Hugs, Neet 19 (13th May)