- half made dollies - some in the box and some on the window sill
- an idea for a pretty pincuchion made from crazy quilting
- wool waiting to made into dollies hair
- scraps of sheer fabric with my practice - tiny hems - ready for when I tackle the wedding dress. It's ages since I have done any very fine sewing - I felt I needed to practice before I launched into the real thing!! Of course my very clever little seamstress sister was on hand with excellent advice so I am sure all will be well when I get round to doing it. Max came over on Monday and we had a trying on session. She will make a beautiful bride I am sure.
- PS - only shortening the dress - not making it from scratch!!!!
OK folks - I am off to tackle the frock - I may be gone for some time!!
Have fun and thanks for calling by.