Thursday 25 August 2011

Awards Day!!!

Firstly, I think Wipso and I will be awarding the "Sisters' Crafty Creations" award to Adrian of Cari Crafts who has kindly donated all sorts of lovely bits and bobs for us to trim up our little dresses for the "Dress a girl around the world" scheme.
So a big thank you to him for the donated ribbons, trims, elastic and lots more. We will make good use of them.
Annie and I both use Cari Crafts for our haberdashery items and always receive an excellent, often next day, service. So, folks if you need any crafty bits and bobs then check out Cari Crafts online service.


Now I have to say thanks to my little sister Wipso for this award.

Of course I am a regular appreciated follower! I follow her all over the place!

Now I have to pass this on to 3 of my followers. Very tricky as there are so many folk out there who regularly pop into my blog.
Well, if I have to choose,  I will choose these 3 lovely bloggers.......

Suz - she always leaves such cheery comments and is an amazing crafty blogger with lots of fab crochet designs and ideas as well as brilliant suggestions for home decor transformations.
Sue H - another very positive lady who takes a real interest in all of our crafty activities and is one of those really clever card makers!!

and last but not least I will pass the award back to my most faithful blog buddy - Wipso as she is nearly always the first one to comment - its that psychic ability of hers to know when I have blogged!

5 comments:

Annie said...

Thanks Jo....the feeling is always mutual.....we are truly blessed.
Big hugs,
A x

Di said...

Hi Jo! you too are so lucky to have one another as soulmates. And so kind of Cari Crafts - I have a little mission of mercy to do first then I'll be hopping over to their website. Di xx

Di said...

you too? I meant you two of course - still wearing my Mrs Potato Head here I think :) Di x

SueH said...

Oh Jo, I don’t know what to say…….Thank You.

I can’t believe that you’ve chosen me for this award when you have so many followers but I will update my blog tomorrow and display it with pride.

Thanks again
Sue
x

Sue Pinner said...

Morning..thanks Jo l'll add it to post tomorrow got half a door to paint before l jump in the bath...still in bed took the morning off with visitor not coming hehe
CYA Soon enjoy your weekend
hugs xx