Wednesday, 2 September 2026

WOYWW 900

 

Good morning all.
I had a search through my blog posts and came up with this little badge that I made to celebrate our 600th post.
But way back for our 300th I found this ..

I think it was a terry towelling cover up that I made for Max to use when she took baby Ben swimming. Of course I had to slip it on and model it for you all 🤣🤣
In 2022 I was making twiddle mitts...

So...
Happy 900th WOYWW blog post 
Thanks to you all for the love and friendship, giggles and yes, tears too.
Long may it last lovely folk!
And to Julia who got WOYWW started and kept us together for years and to Sarah who is keeping us all up and running.......
Queens of snoop both!
This is the crown pin cushion that I made for our WOYWWERS 1st anniversary!

x x Jo 🌈 

7 comments:

Helen said...

happy WOYWW Jo. great post reliving old times ! helen #4

Annie said...

What a lovely look back Jo. So many wonderful memories.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Happy 900th WOYWW!! I loved seeing these pics especially of the gorgeous model of course! Haven’t we all made lots of stuff over the years, I’d forgotten most of it until I looked back. That pincushion is perfect for the Queens of the Desk lol! Thank you for your continued support and friendship, I’m really looking forward to seeing you very soon!
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Well had to go thru a bit to get to post but that's how life on this computer fun....Thanks for the fun post and photos. Do you wonder where the time has gone so fast. I had so much fun with all the years I took part. Life changed once I was remarried and so happy and busy with my new life. Thankful as we Celebrated 21 years Aug 20th...Leaving later today for World Championchip of Airplane Stunt Flyers visiting USA from all over the world visiting and partaking near us. Amazing stunts they do....ends today if weather permits. Terrible storm going on high winds, heavy rain and small hail BUT we have electricity ....Wishing you and yours the very best. Always fun so see your FB posts ...Facebook is about my connections with family and friends. HAVE a GREAT FALL

Lynnecrafts said...

That’s a beautiful look back at anniversary crafts, Jo. The pincushion for the Queens of the desk is brilliant and I always love to see your themed twiddles.
Happy 900th WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 6 xx

Susan Renshaw said...

I have always loved all your beautiful twiddle mitts! Happy 900th! Susan #14

Caro said...

Happy WOYWW 900! I enjoyed the look back! With love & God Bless, Caro xx #19