Wednesday 23 October 2024

WOYWW

Good morning to all my WOYWW friends and anyone else who likes to pop in and see what I am up to.

This week I have managed a bit of sewing in my room.

I made a new ironing board cover for Max and also a little threads bin for her workshop.

Then I got my homework up to date by edging another ten bookmarks. 

I like the cool greens best but think the warm olive greens look good too 

I've also been mounting and framing some of her best selling, tiny felted and embroidered artworks.


It's been great to spend time crafting.

I expect I shall be busy with Nanny duties next week as it is the half term holiday for our schools.

I hope you are all well and have managed to keep clear of high winds and floods.

Have a good week.

Xx Jo 🌈 



9 comments:

Helen said...

Well done on the homework! the bookmarks look great as do the framed felted pictures. I hope Nanny duties next week aren't too tiring! Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Lunch Lady Jan said...

You have been a busy gal, well done, all those bookmarks and pictures are fab. I’ve made a couple of ironing board covers before, they’re not too bad to do are they? Just so long as you don’t look underneath to see the cobbled together lacings, lol!! You’ll have a lovely time with Ben next week, hope the weather stays good for you, it’s been quite lovely for a couple of days now.
Hugs LLJ 6 xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Loving the felted pics. You will be proud of me as I've got round to some more felting myself this week. The weather hasn't been too bad here so far but that's Lincoln for you as we often miss the worst of it. Have a good woyww and hugs too, Angela x10x

Neet said...

Those bookmarks are lush! I think they would look nice as a long picture too.
Bet next week is something you are really excited about. I would bed.
Hugs, Neet 1 xx

Diana Taylor said...

The ironind board cover is so lovely it would make ironing a pleasure! Having singed several covers over the years I can't be trusted with pretty fabric ones, I have the boring silver heat proof one! I love the bookmarks and framed pictures - the edging colours you choose really bring the little scenes to life. I hope you have a lovely week of Nanny duties - sounds like lots of fun will be had.
Diana xx #12

Sarah Brennan said...

Love those bookmarks Jo - I feel another visit to Max's Etsy shop coming on. Have fun with nanny duties next week. Stay safe and thanks for joining in with WOYWW. Sarah

Annie said...

Thanks for calling by earlier. I'm sure you will have a lovely week.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lynnecrafts said...

Well done on your homework! Your toning board cover looks good. We’re not too bad in the South east (touch wood). I hope your area is clear of flooding b
Happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 13 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Tilly must be so grateful for all your work. Beautiful pictures. Have a great week. Angela #11