Wednesday 22 February 2023

WOYWW

 Good morning all.

These weeks are flying by.

It's a quiet week this week as it's half term here and I am not needed for child minding.

So, I have been working in my sewing room with jobs for Tilly, trouser shortening for a poorly friend and a few more recycled denim items.

Jan suggested a draught excluder....


This one looks good in my lounge. It should have been a few centimetres longer but I measured the door width but forgot that stuffing would take up some of its length. ( LLJ - stop it!)

Then I made a few pencil cases and a little credit card purse.




Lastly, a little lavender heart.


All simple little projects that don't take much time or effort really. Just nice to do and rewarding to see the pile of denim diminishing.๐Ÿ˜„

Well that's all for this week.

x x Jo 

11 comments:

Helen said...

I can just heard Jan sniggering.... but all good uses for the old denim! Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Annie said...

Ooer. Measure twice cut once....but add a little more just in case. It’s all looking fab.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lynn Holland said...

Hi Jo
Lovely to see all your projects and nice to be so focused.
Have a good week
Lynn xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Looks like you've been keeping busy. It's good to use up and remake stuff. Great collection. Sending woyww hugs, Angela x9x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oooer missus, of course I’m sniggering/tittering/giggling, you’d be disappointed if I didn’t, lol!!! You’ve done some fab things with the denim, the draught excluder is fab as is that little heart, you have some great ideas xx
Hugs LLJ 3 xxx

Diana Taylor said...

Love the draught excluder - it looks great in denim. Your little projects are fab and I can just hear Jan sniggering!
Have a great week,
Diana xx #14

Lynnecrafts said...

Jan, behave yourself! Your makes are beautiful and all the better for using up your denim stash. That’s a gorgeous little lavender heart.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 8

Christine said...

Know how to stop her sniggering . . . open up the ends and extend . . with some pretty ribbons!
Love your little purses, useful too
have a good week
Christine #15

Crafting With Jack said...

All lovely projects, enjoy half term. Happy WOYWW. Angela #18

Neet said...

Lovely little makes, what about denim mask holders. Something for the men to keep their Covid masks in. (Just found this on my computer screen, thought I had finished and sent it to you - doh!). My other half has a little purse he keeps his in and it's made from denim.
Have a lovely week ahead, see you soon.
Hugs, Neet 1 xx

Tracy said...

Oh my Jo,I'd just been saying to Alex I wonder if I could make a draught excluder for our front door out of an old pair of jeans ๐Ÿ‘– the draught fairly chills our home. I am loving yours,I'm going to take it as a sign to make one ๐Ÿ˜Š My sewing skills aren't great ๐Ÿ™ƒ I'll let you know how it goes ๐Ÿ˜‰ You've been so busy ๐Ÿงต loving all your little makes ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’Ÿ smiling at you and Jan ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ Sending love and hugs Tracy #21 xxxx