Wednesday 6 December 2017

WOYWW

Good morning all.
I seemed to have missed a couple of WOYWW weeks somewhere!
I was busy helping Maxine with craft fairs etc and time just flew by. I didn't even have time to visit a few desks - so apologies to all - I missed having a good snoop round!

I have had a little time for crafting since then and managed to finish a few more twiddle mitts.




I have about four that just needs trimming up and stitching together and then that will be it until after Christmas.


Yesterday I found time to make a few Christmas cards - nothing very original but I enjoyed dabbling with fabric and my sewing machine for an hour or two.



On Saturday I am going to help Annie with her craft fair so, let's hope lots of folk turn out for it - she has made some beautiful items  - check out her FB page if you want to know more...Sewing by Annie

That's it for this week.

I hope you are all well.
Looking forward to seeing what you are all up to.

Have a great week.

x Jo

19 comments:

Annie said...

Thanks for the link sis. Let’s hope we have fun on Saturday....even if we don’t make a million 😂😂😂😂
Hugs,
Annie x

Anne said...

Hi Jo. You have been busy. Love your cards. Have fun at the Craft Fair - hope it goes really well. Anne x #8

glitterandglue said...

Morning Jo. Those cards and twiddle muffs are great - I do trust the sale goes well on Saturday. Enjoy time with your sis.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #4

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi Jo, love those Christmas cards; clean and simple but beautiful. Hope all goes well at the fair for Annie. Sarah #9

Jan said...

You have a very productive work space TFS. xx Jan (20)

Ellie said...

Hellooo!
The twiddle mitts are adorable! Adore the colours! Have a good time at the craft fair.
Ellie #17

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Jo,loving the Christmas cards! It's shocking how fast the days pass by, I agree. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #2 XxX

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That's the thing - your dabbling just looks amazing! I love the little buildings on the cards, they look great :-D. We have missed you but I knew you were busy with Max. Hope you're keeping well and happy :-)
Hugs LLJ 10 xxxx

SusanLotus said...

Very nice fabric cards for Christmas.
Have a great day and happy woyww!
SusanLotus nr 5

Cheetarah said...

Great cards and love seeing your knitted wares! Happy WOYWW xo Cheetarah #26

Helen said...

your cards look fantastic! love the latest twiddle mits. Helen #1

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of twiddle mitts,, I will have to look them up lol,, the cards are beautiful,, I am your newest follower,, thank you for sharing!!

May said...

I adore your fabric cards ... simply gorgeous... your mitts look beautiful...Happy WOYWW May#3

Felicia said...

Jo, love your twiddle mits! Too precious! My girls would love those! :) I think your cards are lovely! I haven't made the first one! :) Good luck at the craft fair! Blessings, Felicia #35

Julia Dunnit said...

It’ll be nice to just have a day together at the craft sale wont it, specially as youre both so busy! I expect the enjoyment of just having time at your sewing machine makes the card making a pleasure, they do look lovely.

Heather M said...

Hi Jo. The cards are cute, as are the twiddle mitts! I Hope you and Annie have fun at the craft fair. Have a lovely week Heather #22

Victoria said...

Wow, so in love with those mitts, adorable and enchanting, the colors are fantastic too. Your cards are so beautiful, wonderful work!
happy Woyww
Victoria #32

April said...

Love the Christmas cards original or not.
April #19

SusanLotus said...

Sweet fabric cards!

Have a nice weekend!
WOYWW nr 5