Wednesday 17 May 2017

WOYWW

Just a quick post for my WOYWW today. I took lots of photos this morning, only to find that, for some reason, they were all blurred and useless. Something is obviously wrong with my little camera.
Then, I went back and took this picture just now and it looks OK.
So I will make the most of it.
It is a little "In threes" cardi for my friend's little one.
I love knitting these as they are quick to do and don't take a lot of concentration!

I have managed to finish off 12 ATCs and will be posting them out with Annie's to all those who asked to swap - and one or two more who we know love to receive them.
If I need to make more then my old dumfing machine will need to see a bit of action!

Have a great week and thanks for calling by.

x Jo

11 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I love that cardi pattern - have made a fair few now. I really like the fact that there's no sewing up - how impatient am I, eh?!
Hugs, LLJ 6 xxx

Annie said...

Get dumfing ....they're in demand 😀😀😀 Love the little cardi.
Hugs,
Annie x

Julia Dunnit said...

That is a sweet and may I say, very sensible little cardi - would also be a great sort of 'pint' type cover all for slightly bigger tots. AS for dumfing action...I cannot remember the last time I saw any. *cough*

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Jo, love that little cardi- looks such a sensible one for getting on and off, no fiddling about trying to get an arm down a sleeve without trapping fingers! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #7 XxX

Helen said...

what a sweet little cardi. hope your camera is ok next time you need it!! Helen #1

Sharon said...

Very pretty cardigan. I like the colour.

Happy WOYWW
Sharon K #29

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Jo, sweet little cardi. Hope your camera is feeling better Lol! Have a great crafty week and a happy woyww, Angela x15x

Plush Possum Studio said...

Hi Twiglet! Your twin rainbows always bring a smile to my hear. Love the sweet cardi. My godmother when I was a very little girl used to knit lovely things for me. My daughter later wore them. Such things are very special, indeed.
Rose of Rose's Art Garden

Lindart said...

The little sweater is so cute! I learned how to knit by making baby clothes, so I know how much fun they are! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #33

Sarah Brennan said...

Such a sweet cardie. Hope your camera problems don't come back! Sarah #17

sandra de said...

Now that is a gorgeous little knit. Makes the beanies pale in comparison, I knit so infrequently I was surprised I could still turn something out. Oops forgot to say I would love a little dumfing but, no problem. Time gets away so quickly. Have a lovely week.
sandra de @3