Friday 10 July 2015

Friday smile

A little splash of colour on my patio to make you smile today!

In the foreground is a most beautiful little "Tom Thumb" Fuchsia.
The lovely LLJan brought it with her for me on Tuesday.
I popped it out on my sunny little patio and it looks very happy there. I just need to find a pretty patio pot to put it in. I am sure I have the perfect one at my old house.

It's another stunning day here today - I hope it's the same for you all.
Pop over to Annie's "A stitch in time" for more happiness.
Have a lovely weekend and keep smiling!

x Jo

6 comments:

Judys Lace Creations said...

Fuchsias are gorgeous flowers. Our Summer is just too harsh for the ones I buy. Although I've been hearing your Summer this year is a sizzler!
Judy in Oz

Annie said...

Yes Jo mine is looking gorgeous too....I've put mine in the new raised bed :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It just made me smile when I saw it! Glad you like it :-) Hope it blooms all summer for you.
Hugs, LLJ xxxx

Hettie said...

Awwww. Fuschias are one of my favourites and bees love them too.
The layers all fascinate me.
Hugs
xx

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Jo, I just looooove Fuchsias so you've sent me a great big smile. Have a fabulous weekend Robyn

Neesie said...

I'm nipping in here to have a further sneak peek Jo... I can't resist flowers and this beauty caught my attention ;D