Just before I show you my work table today let me show you the little character waving from the creeper.
He has a long flight to Oz ahead of him so he is soaking up the sun before he sets off!
He is about 4 inches tall and made from a recycled and felted Laura Ashley woollen jumper. He has hand stitched feathers and beaded claws and beak with little button eyes. Cute!!
Next - a quick look at the really lovely ATC that Sue H made specially for me. It has a beautifully embroidered flower head, worked in silver thread and beads. I love the colour and the stamping, sentiment, embellishment - well everything really - it's fab isn't it. Thanks lots Sue.
And lastly lots of gorgeousness on my table today!!!
- Pretty hand embroidered napkins and tray cloth - car boot finds
- Little dumfling cards that Maxine has made - each one is a tiny dumfling with a miniature scene of hand embroidered flowers.
- Tiny seascape dumflings waiting to be mounted
- Framed pics on the window sill are now in the blog shop - click here if you are interested.
- My favourite magazines - Stitch and Quilting Arts
Thanks to all who popped in here last week and for all your positive comments - you really are a lovely bunch. Now let's get over to see what our good buddy Julia has in store for us today!