This week's mini-marathon.
I had lots of little frocks cut out and ready to sew - taking up space in my sewing room.
I decided to have a mini-marathon and get as many done as I could and then have a break for a while and get back to other crafty activities.
So here are my latest little frocks for the "Dress a girl around the world scheme".
If you follow the link to Annie's blog you will see what I needed to do to squash 71 dresses into a manageable parcel!! They are now on their way to Louise at Sew Scrumptious so that they can be sent out to Africa.
Lastly a big thank you to Sue H who left this blog award for the Crafty Creations sisters!!!
Apparently the idea of this award is to get blogs, that have less than 200 followers, noticed by a few more people. Not sure if it will work but I like the concept and am happy to pass it on to others who have most definitely inspired me since I started blogging.
So the rules
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
Another lady that loves to sew.
Tina of http://silverfootprints.blogspot.com/
Such a talented artist and owner of a fab gift shop
A lovely lady who makes such cute needlefelted bears.
Now I know I am cheating - listing only 3 but I have a feeling I have done this one before so I don't feel guilty only choosing 3 more!
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers......… I'll try and do that.
5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love………..Willingly
Thanks lots, my happy blogging friends