This is M's latest little pic which she has finished and framed, ready for her Etsy shop.
She used some vintage linen as a background and collaged little snippets of fabric,
free machined in place, to embellish these little Baboushkas.
I think the pale ash coloured frame sets it of nicely and wouldn't it look good on a nursery wall??
The frame is 340 x 190 cms.
My latest creations were made using the duvet, bought for 50p at the car boot sale.
I rarely make 2 the same but today I just had enough of the right bits to do so.
I also made one for an older girl as I am sure there is a need for all sizes.
I love the cheery look to the fabric and it is lovely and soft to work on - yet strong and hopefully hard wearing.
The next 3 little frocks were made using pillowcases donated by our lovely blog friends.
And lastly the middle one with little collage of a house on the pocket was made with a pillow case M had rejected. I really like this little frock.
The other 2 were made with the duvet fabric that I had dyed flamingo pink. I have used lots of this fabric to trim other dresses.