Wednesday 13 November 2019

WOYWW


Good morning all!
Welcome to my WOYWW  for today.

I have been busy adding tiny crystal beads to some snowdrop pictures for Tilly.
It's about the closest I get to working on the actual piece of artwork. 
Mostly I just get to mount and frame them, so I am very honoured to be able to add just a few tiny little crystals that twinkle in the "snow".

Note the reading glasses - I don't actually need them for reading but do need them when threading a beading needle and to find the holes in these tiny beads!

Apologies for not visiting many desks last week. We had a few days in Yorkshire to catch up with old friends. Luckily we missed the floods but met up with lots of snow in North Shropshire on our way back. 

Today I will be helping Tilly get ready for her workshop and packing stuff to take to a Craft Fair in a few weeks. 

I hope you are all keeping cosy and well.

Have a great week.

xx Jo


14 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Those little snowdrop pictures are works of art indeed Jo you've added the final sparkle to them. Nice to have had a catch up with friends it's very important to take time out for ourselves and be with those special around us. Happy WoywW Tracey #5

Neet said...

Enjoy your crystal adding - and your new found status in the business.
Hugs, Neet 10 xx

Catriona said...

Well, Jo, you know that stitching on those crystals would be right up my street! Lovely idea to add some sparkle to the snow.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I'm so glad you missed the floods in Yorkshire, I was wondering how you got on - and then the snow in Shropshire too, the weather Gods must have been out of sorts! I love the little snowdrop pics and the crystal beads will be the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for the Snowman pattern, I've been knitting them in the evenings this week!
HUgs LLJ 6 xxx

glitterandglue said...

Morning Jo. never a dull moment in your house and family!! Glad you got home safely; but oh my word, my heart goes out to those who see their homes deep in water. Having been caught up in the floods in Towyn all those years ago I know how gut wrenching it can be for the folks involved.
Loving the fact that you are allowed to help with the art work! Enjoy.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #7

Annie said...

Gorgeous little snowdrop pics Jo. I'm sure they will sell well for Christmas.
Hugs,
Annie x

Glenda said...

My goodness those snowdrop pictures are so elegant and wonderful! Happy WOYWW!
Glenda #17

Helen said...

Love that you got a chance to add to tillys pics. Much too early for talk of snow!! Helen #3

Diana Taylor said...

Oh those snowdrops pictures are gorgeous, and the beads just add the perfect finishing touches.
Hope you have a great week,
Hugs, Diana x #18

Kath said...

The snowdrop pictures are fabulous and the beads are the perfect touch too.
Kath #19

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh now that is eye testing work! I’d need my prescription and a pair of readers to thread a beading needle these days! Those little crystal beads will be a perfect finish. Aren’t you patient! (I think i may have said that to you once or twice!)

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Beautiful pictures and love the little beads they will be a gorgeous finishing touch. Wishing you a lovely creative week and a happy woyww x16x

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Jo, I'm back to visiting again!Love the little snowdrop pieces,and I'm totally with you on needing reading glasses for threading needles.Feeling a little better again today, slow but sure improvement. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz#2 X

Sarah Brennan said...

Hope you are keeping warm and that the snow is gone soon Jo. Beautiful pictures. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #1