He loves it and so does his Mum!
You may remember seeing all the little red puffs I was making a few weeks ago.
It took a while to get it all together but it was definitely worth the effort.
He now has lots of his baby toys clipped round it through the ribbon loops.
Out with the old in with the new....
Things that last year brought...
- A wonderful grandson - such a joy for us all
- Lots of fun and time shared with best buddies and family
- A visit to hospital - thanks to wonderful treatment in hospital, I now feel back on top form after almost a year of not feeling well
- A brilliant week of crafting fun at Montomery at Maxine's exhibition
- Lots of get togethers with fellow crafters for workshops and other crafty activity
- Moving house to be nearer to friends and family
- More crafty activities as above!
- Plenty of baby sitting and playtimes with the youngest family members
- Shopping for a new set of clothes - losing 2 stone makes quite a difference!
All the best for 2015
May it be a great year for you all!