Rain, low cloud and gloomy here but that can't dampen my spirits!
Wipso and I were taken out to the theatre and had a great time last night - what a giggle - I expect she will blog it later!
Here is my table today - a bit of a mess.
- A little dress cut out ready to sew for baby Lexi.
- A pretty tin to fill with vintage buttons.
- A blue make up bag, ideal for all sorts of crafty bits and bobs - new bargain from our local car boot sale.
- My pile of magazines - I need to put them away really but I just love stopping for the odd minute or two and browsing through for ideas and tips.
- Loads of elastic and bits for making my little frocks.
NOW - As this is my 300th post and I have well over 100 followers I am happy to announce that the winner of my celebration give away is.........
It couldn't go to a nicer lady!
So, Jo - I will email you with a few suggestions for one of my free machine collages and let you decide what you would like me to do for you! Congratulations!
I would like to add that I have made so many lovely friends through blogging but especially through our WOYWW fun.
Kindness and friendship is in abundance out there and I love the thought that, even though we haven't met, we still feel we can help each other and share our good and not so good times.
Just a little example of kindness......
Di where she bought her cello bags from and the next day she sent me these through the post - what a little gem. Thanks lots Di - (another lovely lady) and your card is so pretty too.
Also, through blogging, I can keep in touch with all my Yorkshire friends. Most are not bloggers but I know they read my blog and love to know what Wipso and I have been up to. So a special hello to them.
So there we are. Thanks everyone for popping in and for all your lovely comments over the last 300 posts. Now to join in the blog hop over with the WOYWW bunch at Julia's Stamping Ground...