Lots of pics for you to enjoy today!!
My table is overflowing with exciting items!
- My latest little peace dove Christmas card - I might make a few more of these as I quite like the lace/embroidered flowers etc and the print from a little "dumfed" dove that I made last year some time.
- The calendar is one that I made through Vistaprint - a free offer (well apart from postage) I just uploaded 12 of my "free-machine collages" to their website and they printed it and sent it to me within a fortnight. I love it.
- At the top of my table you can see my little "Katie Morag" style doll. I had rather a special request for this one and was thrilled to be able to oblige.
- I also have the lovely pale pink babycord fabric that was sent to Annie to make little pinafore dresses for her little grand daughters. She has a lot of work on at the mo so I am going to make small, medium and large for L, L &P. What fun.
- The check fabric is also for them and today I made a tiny little frock for the tiniest little L.
- On my window sill is gorgeous pin cushion sent as a lovely surprise gift all the way across the Atlantic - from Sylvia. What better gift for a sewing gal like me! Thanks so much Sylvia - it will be put to good use here and it is really beautifully made with a pretty little tag too.
Here it is in close up..
My little knitted item of the week is this little hoody for the latest little boy added to Annie's family.
It's knitted in Sirdar Baby Crofter is is so soft and cosy. I have done my usual trick and have nearly a ball left over so I will buy another couple of balls and make one for little twin S. They are all growing so quickly I am sure he will fit this one soon.
AND just a few more frocks...
I think Louise of Sew Scrumptious says she has a total of 475 frocks collected for the " Dress a girl around the world scheme" now.
Quite a busy week then!
Must go - looking forward to a trip round your desks after my dental appointment!