Sunday, 30 January 2011
Stylish blog award
Over the last week, two kindly bloggers have awarded me the Stylish blogger award!!
Wipso and Sue have passed this fab blog award on to me. Not sure there is anything about me that could be called stylish but thank you both for thinking that I am - lol.
What I now have to do is.... to think of 8 things about me that you don't know already [hard one this] and to pass it on to 4 other bloggers. (Well maybe 1 or 2 - if I can find someone who hasn't had it already)
Well I doubt there is anything that Wipso doesn't know about me so I will have to think long and hard.
So here goes.....
1. I have written several stories for children (not published but shared with lots of little ones over the years!)
2. I was the girls tennis champion in our village many, many years ago.
3. I still have the tie-dyed evening dress that I made at college nearly 40 years ago.
4. I have a collection of owls - wooden, pottery, stone.
5. There is a brick in a school playground with my name on it.
6. I am a Libran.
7. I make delicious chocolate brownies.
8. I have a tattoo on my bum.
(Actually that last one isn't true but I wanted to give Wipso a shock!!)
I notice that this award is on lots of blogs at the mo, so I won't pass it on for now.
Hope you enjoyed finding out these fascinating facts!!!