Thursday 27 January 2011

Liebster Blog Award

Well thank you, dear Wipso, for my latest award
and the kind comments about me (and my age) that you posted on your blog!

There are a couple of conditions for the award

You have been TAGGED and want to participate?

Then create a post where you post the 'LOVE BLOG' image.

You should also blog the persons link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award.

You can then choose 3 - 5 favourite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged.


Dear bloggers:

The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so I would ask you not to blog fellow bloggers that already have 3,000 followers. As always, the hardest part is to pick who to pass this on to, there are so many bloggers I could give it to but I pick these...


As it is a Love blog of course the top of my list has to be my [much younger] sister Wipso . There is no doubt that she spreads love everwhere she goes - ha! I have heard that somewhere before but its oh so true in reverse too!

The others are just a few of the very many I could choose and they are in no particular order...there really is so much love out there amongst all the wonderful blogs I read regularly.



My next is Tina - Silver Footprints. She is the lovely artist who has the beautiful Indigo Moon shop in Montgomery. She is such a thoughtful friend and talented lady.

My last is CalicoKate - she is an absolute treasure who writes a great blog about her crafts and activities in Scotland - with amazing photos of that lovely countryside.
Consider yourself tagged girls.....now go and spread some love and tag a few more.

Of course there are many many others but I am sure the love will spread like roots of a tree and they will very soon be tagged by others.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Hehehe what are you like?.....what a team we make Jo. Love you to bits xxxx