Another week, another Wednesday!
Today I have 3 useful pieces of fabric on my table - waiting for inspiration. My friend passed them on to me so that I can make a few items for our local charity. I'm just not sure what to do with them just yet. Maybe some little bags and purses.
This week I have been restocking Tilly's local outlets and clearing her exhibition at Shropshire Hills Discovery Centre. She was really pleased with the sales from it, so it was well worth all the effort.
Tomorrow we are meeting up with Jan so we are really looking forward to that. Aren't we lucky!😀
Short and sweet this week.
Have a good week all!
x x Jo 🌈

9 comments:
Oh love the fabrics and they look good together too. Hugs Bj#1
I love those fabrics and am certain they will make something nice :-)
Hugs,
Annie x
Great fabrics, I'm sure you'll put them to good use. Give Jan a big hug from me. Helen #4
Aiming to do better this week!
Ooh pretty fabrics! I'm sure LLJ will have some ideas for you... :D
Mary Anne (8)
You certainly are lucky, wish I could be with you as i know there will be lots of smiles. Look forward to seeing how you use the fabric. Have a good woyww, hugs Angela x9x
Lovely fabrics and maybe Jan will give you some ideas from her lovely makes. Catriona
Those are lovely fabrics, Jo. Enjoy your day with Jan tomorrow- she’s bound to have lots of ideas of what to make. Give them a hug from me!
Happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 6 xx
I'm sure something wonderful will pop into your head to do with those fabrics! Happy WOYWW 🙂Lindart #13
Looking forward to seeing what you make with the lovely fabric and hearing what you, Annie and Jan got up to when she visited this week. I'm so glad Tilly's sales from the exhibition went well. Belated wishes for a good week. Ellie x #11
Post a Comment