Good morning all.
This week has flown by again.
We had a lovely meet up with Jan. I'm sure she will be sharing photos. It was so good to see her and of course we chatted and giggled together whilst enjoying the stunning views from her holiday home. It was a nice relaxing day out and ride into the Shropshire countryside.
My sewing room is sparkling with the addition of a nice new ironing board cover. (I'm easily pleased)
I've been busy adding textured yarns to Inspiration packs for Tilly.
I love making these little packs of fluff.
My other job has been to make a Stranger Things birthday cake for Ben. As I always say... Good enough is good enough.,.. and it really was a yummy rich fruit cake, which we all enjoyed after our tea yesterday.
And finally just a little bit of Autumn colour in our garden. It really is amazing how quickly everything recovered following weeks of drought...
Before I go, I wonder if any of you lovely card makers and paper crafters can help me?
A query for the folk who know about coloured pencils. Max wants to renew her Karisma pencils. Is there a current replacement or something of similar quality?
Have a good week all
x x Jo 🌈






5 comments:
Just been readingJan's post about your catch up. I don't know the Karisma pencils so not able to recommend a replacement. Happy WOYWW Helen #1
Didn't we all have a fab week Jo...topped off by visiting Jan of course. That cake is amazing.
Hugs,
Annie x
Happy no-knitting day WOYWW!
You look like you had a blast with LLJ and I do love that ST cake! My daughter is obsessed so maybe she needs one too. I only have Prismacolours and can't say if there is a better alternative. But I'll be watching to see what gets suggested...
Mary Anne (3)
I had to zoom in on the first pic as I couldn’t work out what the pattern was on your new ironing board cover…then I realised it was lengths of yarn on top, doh!! Silly me! The fluff bombs are very pretty to see and your cake made me laugh, I bet Ben loved it! It was so fab to see you and Annie, thanks you for coming over and for my gifts too, all in use in the JanCave!
Hugs LLJ 2 xx
Nothing like a new ironing board cover, love the bluetits and all the fluff piles. Cake is amazing what a super Stranger Things rendition. Yes the garden is slowly recovering but not nearly enough rain down here still. Hugs Bj#4
Post a Comment