Good morning all.
I hope you are enjoying the cooler weather. We even had rain on Monday night!
This week I have been helping Tilly by framing her tiny floral and sheepy pics. They all sell well in the local shops. We are surrounded by sheepy Shropshire Hills after all.😀
My work room hasn't seen much crafty activity but I did manage to do a set of Bluebell Woods workshop packs. I only have 6 more sets for September to put together!
We had a day out at Stokesay Castle, Craven Arms on Saturday.
This is a view from the top. Can you spot the key shaped bush in the garden? There was a little quiz for the children to find clues to it.It's a lovely little fortified manor house. You can just spot the gatehouse on the left. It's a shame everywhere was so scorched but it did mean we could walk around the moat. Usually it's a bit boggy.
So that's me for this week.
Have a good week.
x x Jo 🌈


12 comments:
Those felted pieces are so pretty. Happy WOYWW!
Love all the little felties. Love Stokesay castle too....took the Dutch there :-)
Hugs,
Annie x
Those little Tilly pics are so cute! No wonder they’re best sellers 🥰. I adore Stokesay Castle, you really could imagine living there unlike many other historic houses, glad you had fun in the non boggy moat!!
Hugs LLJ 2 xx
The pics are lovely, I've been making another fungi this week, I must put some on my desk sometime as I usually forget. I make them and then just put them in their basket, quite a few now. I have never been to Stokesay castle, it looks very pretty. Happy woyww, hugs Angela x7x
Happy knitting-day WOYWW!
Oh those little bits of art are so sweet. Kind of you to help - I would spend too much time oohing and ahhing to be much use LOL! So glad I can zoom in. Where does Tilly sell them? They look perfect for my knitting mates as a little giftie....
Mary Anne (5)
Oh my goodness-you have been busy! That sounds a super day out and hope your weather is a bit cooler now. Catriona
Hello Jo, It's good to get out of the craftroom now and again. The castle looks interesting and I did spot the key hedge despite my failing eyesight! Tilly's tiny felted pics are lovely. I remember the sheepy Shropshire hills well. Keep going with the Bluebell Woods packs - you'll soon be ready for the workshop. Have a great week. Hugs, Ellie x 11
The small felted pictures are lovely..
They look perfect for little gifts. Hugs Angela #9
Hi Mary Anne- Tilly has a website - tillyteadance.co.uk. She is away at the moment though.😀
Yours and Tilly’s framed felt art is gorgeous and your day out looked fine.
Happy WOYWW
Hufs
Lynnecrafts 8 xx
We have been to Stokesay Castle a few times, both when the children were young and also in recent years. It is a fantastic place to visit. Thank you for the memories. 😊
I love Tilly's tiny designs in frames and I'm not surprised they sell so well. They are a perfect gift for anyone.
Surprise....dropping by to say Hi...I've been trying for a year to get my BLOG to accept photos again....I took a quick tour of a lot of your posts, to see so many beautiful creations by you and your daughter. Think of the WOYWW a lot, I always enjoyed all the visits. Seems the day goes by so fast. Kids will be back in school Aug 24, so everyone's trying to get organized, shopping and travels this last week. Wishing You and Yours the Best
Post a Comment