Good morning all.
I really enjoyed our 900th post celebration last week but only managed to comment on about half of the posts as Google seemed to be playing up. I will have another attempt as I go round desks this week
I have been catching up on jobs for Tilly.
A lovely pastel shade of fluff for the Flower Vase workshop...
A group of coastal bookmarks all set for me to edge with machine satin stitch....
And I loved framing her coastal picture with its delicate floral embroidery...
Lastly, Annie gave me a recipe for these cheesy, courgette scones. They were soooo yummy!...
So that's me for this week.
We are hoping to see Jan next week. So fingers crossed all goes well. I will give her a big hug from you all!
Here's hoping Helen's arm is healing well after her op. Feet up and take it easy Helen!
x x Jo 🌈




7 comments:
I love the fluff packs...theyre always one of my favs. Cheese scones....snap.
Hugs,
Annie x
the bookmarks are fab! shame I can't make scones right now but not a courgette fan. my SIL has loads too. helen#4
Those are pretty colours, what a lovely range, the resulting pictures will be beautiful! I’m not a courgette fan but those scones do sound delicious, anything with cheese in is lovely yum yum. 😋 I’m really looking forward to seeing you next week!
Hugs LLJ 2 xx
Love the new felting, we've been making slugs this week.....I know it sounds like an odd one but they look good sat on the mushrooms. The scones look scrummy. Hope the blogs behave this week. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x9x
Love the felting. I did a class awhile back and really enjoyed it. I must get my stash out again and have a play. The scones look yummy, just seen them on Annie's page. I made fruit ones at the weekend. They didn't last long. Happy WOYWW and have a good week. Hugs Lisa #10
WOW love the coastal pieces especially the blue one and saw the scones over at Annie's defo look yummy. Hugs Bj#7
The packs of fluffy stuff are lovely and I like the bookmarks too - the scene is very much like the one I see every time I go down to the shore here. Those scones look delicious. Have a wonderful time with Jan when you meet up. Take care and hugs, Ellie x #14
Post a Comment